Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surrey

so how much is the ipad 2 in kuwait nowadays?

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking for the 64gb ipad 2 with 3g connection...

I checked US store, its 230 KD aprox

I checked UK store its 300 KD aprox

Kinda wondering how much it is in Kuwait... where is it being sold? are they sealed boxes or ones bought from abroad and broken here?

I know that the UK version will work on Kuwait phone service providers with no problems.. what about the US one? will I have to unlock it? or just put in the Kuwaiti sim and it will work?

I'm looking for the 64gb ipad 2 with 3g connection...

I checked US store, its 230 KD aprox

I checked UK store its 300 KD aprox

Kinda wondering how much it is in Kuwait... where is it being sold? are they sealed boxes or ones bought from abroad and broken here?

I know that the UK version will work on Kuwait phone service providers with no problems.. what about the US one? will I have to unlock it? or just put in the Kuwaiti sim and it will work?

Not sure about the prices here in Kuwait, but if you are going to get it in the US get the AT&T version which works here.

My friend picked the 64gb ipad 2 with 3g yesterday from Eureka for KD 309

Eureka? Are they getting their stock from Apple or are they selling us the AT&T ones?

I checked that Apple authorized reseller in the Avenues yesterday... they're selling the same Ipad I mentioned above for 370 KD!! Thats total rip off.

I'm hating Steve Jobs for allowing such actions to take place under the name of Apple...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0