Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuwait

T3: Dark of the Moon

12 posts in this topic

Anyone as excited as I am????

HUGE HUGE HUGE fan here since the 80s, can't wait for Thursday 8)

It would be better if the movies were actually about transformers and not Shia Lebourfdfdf doing dumb things and going OH NO OH NO

The fact that when Megan Fox was fired they felt a need to hire a VS model to replace her shows you what's wrong with the modern transformer movies

I'd love to be a fan of the Transformers series, but no. They somehow never grow on me.

I'm a fan of the soundtracks though. All three by Linkin Park - What I've Done, New Divide and Iridescent. All great tracks.

The fact that when Megan Fox was fired they felt a need to hire a VS model to replace her shows you what's wrong with the modern transformer movies

You can't have a blockbuster action movie with an ugly girl in the female lead, can you?

You can't have a blockbuster action movie with an ugly girl in the female lead, can you?

It's giant robots fighting each other if they did it how most people wanted it there would be no girl at all and no guy at all and just GIANT ROBOTS FIGHTING woo

I am definitely excited about the movie, it's gonna be awesome, sucks there stopping it at a trilogy though :cry:

The movie was quite good, however, the only thing that I think needed improvement is the ending (including the two major fights at the end).

In my opinion, I think they stalled too much throughout the story line and messed the action details.

All in all, I enjoyed it.

Just watched it.

It was :roll:

Quite disappointed as a fan.

I heard its way better T2 ?

Can't be hard T2 was shit

ROBOT JESUS BRINGS LABEOUF BACK TO LIFE

Just watched it.

I am not a Transformer fan but got dragged into watching it by my son.

I ended up with a massive headache.

Just watched it.

I am not a Transformer fan but got dragged into watching it by my son.

I ended up with a massive headache.

Same here guys, I couldnt wait for that movie to finish!!

Not fun at all..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0