Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muslimpunk

Looking for Rock / Metal Musicians

14 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm looking for rock / metal musicians to jam and collaborate with.

Into almost all genres (death, black, thrash, grind, post, indie, goth, industrial ) EXCEPT emo, screamo and nu-metalcore

influences include :

Dissection, Vader, Origin, Napalm Death , Iggy Pop, Fields of Nephilim ,Sisters of Mercy, Cure, Neurosis, Ministry, Nevermore, Type O Negative, Faith No More, Aphex Twin, QOTSA, Kyuss

I play guitars, bass , keys, drums , synths and do vocals (clean, growls) and need similar multi-instrumentalists or even one instrument guys or gals seriously into making music

Been releasing music online since 2001.....type in Burzukh into google to find more about the music

I'm a metal musician and I like to compose in Guitar Pro. I play the guitar and am also into audio engineering (I use Reaper). I heavily lean towards modern death and tech metal though. Not so much into Black/Thrash but am willing to be somewhat experimental.

Some metal bands I listen to: Born of Osiris, Veil of Maya, The Faceless, Sylosis (as thrash as I get), Periphery, All Shall Perish

Also, my work schedule would not allow jamming, but I would be interested in collaborating by composing/recording/mixing and sending tracks back and forth.

Bassist here, had to stop playing for a couple of years due to a packed work schedule, but just bought a new bass so im ready.

Influences: anything metal, death, trash ... no black pls

Into some jazz/fusion stuff if the need arises. would be interested in recording and jamming if the location and facilities are available

Hi,

I'm looking for rock / metal musicians to jam and collaborate with.

Into almost all genres (death, black, thrash, grind, post, indie, goth, industrial ) EXCEPT emo, screamo and nu-metalcore

If you wanna try a good screamo band you should give the japanese band Envy a try, specifically the album A Dead Sinking Story. I don't like emo or screamo either, more into black metal and Heavy/Stoner stuff but I really like that band. Kind of a mix of screamo/post rock in Japanese.

Hi all,

I'm looking for rock / metal musicians to jam and collaborate with....

please share with me some rock music...

me waiting...........

Anybody into punk hardcore? The band Terror would be a good example of the style hardcore music I dig. I also like faster style hardcore in the vein of champion, comeback kid (first album), the first step, Madball, lots of others. The only thrash band I listen to is From Ashes Rise.

It's funny that I saw All Shall Perish listed, I was in a band that played with them at a big fest called Murder Fest in Houston,TX. I also saw Dying Fetus at that fest, don't care much for their lyrics but the drummer then was amazing, I think his name was Kevin Talley, probably butchered that last name.

hell yeah !

what do u play ?

i am into a lot of hardcore....crust /d-beat / crossover /old punk etc

i dig terror and i used to love blood for blood...what did u think of keepers of the faith

I play guitar, but have done vocals too. I liked the last terror album, my favorite is still "One With The Underdogs". I like alot of youth crew style hardcore, and yeah blood for blood is good, Living in Exile is one of my favorite albums. I even liked some of Ramallah's stuff, that was white trash rob's side project, guitarist from blood for blood. The last band I was in we played alot of shows, toured, it was great, played with alot of different type hardcore/punk bands, so I miss making music. Sorry to ramble, cool to hear another dude into hardcore. What are the chances of a hardcore band getting started here in Kuwait? Outside of private style shows at houses and recording, not much to do, besides maybe getting shows in asia/europe.

Some of my favorite hardcore bands are "The First Step" "Run Devil Run" "Champion" "Ten Yard Fight" "Terror" "Have Heart". I am not much into the metal and heavy breakdown style hardcore, the palm mute breakdowns get boring to me, I mean I like the intensity of kids going off, but playing it gets old.

man shows in kuwait ??!!! read the other threads here on dat subject :(

but yeah we can record.....and maybe private shows...if there's ppl interested

i honestly havent heard the bands you mentioned except terror and blood for blood

i like a lotta exploited style stuff, some seige type stuff and definitely amebix type of bands

also love old DRI , old suicidal tend., cro-mags etc....

NOT a fan of the nu breakdown school either....@#$! dat scene

yeah also his hero is gone (one of my fav bands ever) and tragedy...even like the bremner school of germany (morser, acme, carol etc) though thats closer to grind

dude, tragedy was good, for me I was more into "From Ashes Rise" I think they had some of the same members, it was like thrash/hardcore, I like some of the back up style vocals really rough style. That is a good mix right there of hardcore and thrash.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0