Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neoark25

Up coming Games.

37 posts in this topic

Waiting till fall. Battlefield 3, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Starfox, Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7. Those are off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more lol

Forza 4

Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Battlefield 3

Saints Row 3

Driver San Francisco

Halo CE Remake

Dark Souls

Shadow of the colossus HD

Mass effect 3

Gears of War 3

Resistance 3

Bioshock Infinite

Uncharted 3

Deus Ex 3

Dragons Dogma

I believe that's everything I already have preordered from amazon.

Mass Effect 3 isn't out until 2012, so that's looking too far ahead, but how could I forget to mention Skyrim!

Mass Effect 3 isn't out until 2012, so that's looking too far ahead, but how could I forget to mention Skyrim!

Well he said upcoming games, didn't mention a time frame.

That's true. Then I need to borrow part of your list :P

That's true. Then I need to borrow part of your list :P

:lol: go right ahead :P 2011-2012 seems like quite the time for video games. I think its gonna be the last big hurrah before we actually start hearing about the new consoles. (I know the Wii-U was announced but I am talking about the PS4 and Xbox 720 or whatever they will be called.)

BattleField 3

RAGE

Duse EX : Human Revolution

Red Orchestra 2

Driver San Fransisco

Serious Sam 3

Saint Row 3

Warhammer 40000 : Space Marine

Dead Island

Guild Wars 2

Elder Scrolls : Skyrim

There is the Same topic ! Why did u open new one !! Pre-Ordering

RAGE

Dead Island

There is the Same topic ! Why did u open new one !! Pre-Ordering

Forgot about those two as well!

And how are they the same topic? One is about pre-ordering games and this one is about what upcoming games we're looking forward to.

What are you planning to get?

And how are they the same topic? One is about pre-ordering games and this one is about what upcoming games we're looking forward to.

Hmm I Don't know ! but i think that what are you planing to get = to pre-ordering ! don't ya think ;)?You Might not pre order it ! but u will eventually get it ! before or after !!!

Hmm I Don't know ! but i think that what are you planing to get = to pre-ordering ! don't ya think ;)?You Might not pre order it ! but u will eventually get it ! before or after !!!

Hi everyone it my first post here

I was wondering if any gamers here preordered their games. I'm thinking of doing so as they provide nice incentives for preordering some games at their regular prices. Has anyone done this? Do you gamers use gamestop? and do you use aramex or some other delivery service to get it here?

Thanks, help needed :) I'm thinking about preordering Dead Island and BF3 :)

That's what the pre-ordering thread, he's not asking what games we're looking forward to. Different topic.

I was wondering if any gamers here preordered their games. I'm thinking of doing so as they provide nice incentives for preordering some games at their regular prices. Has anyone done this? Do you gamers use gamestop? and do you use aramex or some other delivery service to get it here?

That's what the pre-ordering thread, he's not asking what games we're looking forward to. Different topic.

If i Was Looking forward for a game ! Won't I Buy it or At Least PRe-Order ! it ! i think you trying to think too much !

This Thread is About what i'm going to get ! the other one is about What i will get ! Hmm .....

! but what you are trying to say is What you are planing to get is totally Different Than Pre-Ordering ! But that's not my point ! what i was trying to say is ! The Games That You Are Planing to Get ! Either You Will Pre-Order them ! Or You will buy them Later ! ... I'm Looking for the games i listed and I'm Planning to get them thats what the writer of the post said !.

lol all I'm saying is this.

This Up coming Games thread, the guy asked us, what games are we looking forward to.

That Pre-Ordering thread, the guy asked if we do pre-order and HOW we do it, and IF we use Aramex or Gamestop. He didn't ask us what games we're looking forward to.

Different topics. End of discussion.

I wasn't asking of pre-order, I simply asked what games you planning to get in the up coming games, I'm looking for games from your suggestions.

I do not pre-order, how many times we got disappointed games :/

there were so many let down games.

Planning to get:

Dead Island

BF3

MW3

Skyrim

Uncharted 3

Twisted Metal

AC Revelations

Driver SF

NFS the run

Deus Ex HR

ME3

BIo infinite

Too many great games hopefully :P and I bet I'm missing much more

I can't believe I forgot this one, add to my list Batman Arkham City.

If we're forgetting to list games, it just means this next year is going to be a great year for gaming :P

I can't believe I forgot this one, add to my list Batman Arkham City.

If we're forgetting to list games, it just means this next year is going to be a great year for gaming :P

Very true :lol: So many good ones coming out its sure going to put quite the dent in our wallets.

Dark Souls

SOTC&ICO HD

Honestly I'm not excited at all for a lot of the games people are listing.

Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3 I want to play, but I'll wait until they're cheap.

Deus Ex and Bioshock I'll wait for reviews.

Demon Souls is the best game on the PS3 so I'm excited for the sequel though :P

Ahh yes, forgot about that one, and I agree, definitely in the top 3 at least.

Dark Souls

Dark Souls isn't really a sequel to demon souls, just very similar game play. Story wise it has nothing to do with Demon Souls. Not that demon souls really had a story...But yes Dark Souls is definitely high on my list of wanted games.

Dark Souls

Dark Souls isn't really a sequel to demon souls, just very similar game play. Story wise it has nothing to do with Demon Souls. Not that demon souls really had a story...But yes Dark Souls is definitely high on my list of wanted games.

I think it's the spiritual successor of Demon Souls. The name change was because it moved from being a PS3 exclusive to a multi-plat.

Here is a list of Games I'll be getting:

All PS3 Versions.

1 -- Resistance 3 (Pre-Ordered)

2 -- Battlefield 3 (Pre-Ordered)

3 -- Uncharted 3 (Pre-Ordered)

4 -- Assassins Creed: Revelations (Pre-Ordered)

5 -- Twisted Metal

6 -- Batman: Arkham City

7 -- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

8 -- Saints Row: The Third

9 -- Dead Island (Not Too Sure About This One)

10 -- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

11 -- Deus Ex: Human Revolution

12 -- Dark Souls

I get the Multiplayer games on Launch day & will wait for a Price drop on Single-Player only games, such as, Dead Island, Arkham City, Ratchet & Clank. Amazon often slashes the prices of Recently Released games to $45 and under, so I'll wait for that.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0