Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wyn

Looking for a Segway Alternative

3 posts in this topic

I am looking for a cheaper segway alternative ... something available in Kuwait.

Segway stuff is very good but also very expensive, so I wont bother to know the dealer in Kuwait.

I need it for personal transportation to move between large warehouses to save time & energy.

Any suggestions :idea: ? Someting in a 100/200 KD budget... prefer Electric, green... or my last option is a bicycle :) as I dont want to buy anything which runs on fuel.

segway-pt.png

I am looking for a cheaper segway alternative ... something available in Kuwait.

Segway stuff is very good but also very expensive, so I wont bother to know the dealer in Kuwait.

I need it for personal transportation to move between large warehouses to save time & energy.

Any suggestions :idea: ? Someting in a 100/200 KD budget... prefer Electric, green... or my last option is a bicycle :) as I dont want to buy anything which runs on fuel.

segway-pt.png

why not fuel is cheap in kuwait..

Eureka and I think Carefor had a small scooter handele up to 150Kilos was very cheap. Also could check some of the places that carry wheelchairs they also may have an electric scooter

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0