Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kat_skinner

Where Can I Buy Spinach?

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

So I just moved to Kuwait about two weeks ago, and I have been slowly settling in. My biggest issue is that I have been to about three or four different food shops and absolutely none of them had any fresh spinach! For me this is a big issue as I practically breathe spinach - well I eat it with every meal.

Can anyone please suggest where I can buy fresh spinach from? I am particularly after fresh, not frozen. I currently reside in Surra.

Thank you

I haven't been to LuLu Hypermarket yet; thanks for the suggestion. It was actually on my list to visit. I haven't been to Geant yet, I'll look that one up as well.

I've been to multiple Sultan Centers, Carrefour, Surra Co-Op, as well as practically every store in Avenues and 360 Mall. There may be places I have missed, obviously as I am new to the area and still learning directions (and stores!).

I can't find spinach. It's random, found it once at Sultan, once at Lulu. They really aren't consistent.

I can't find spinach. It's random, found it once at Sultan, once at Lulu. They really aren't consistent.

Hi everyone!

So I just moved to Kuwait about two weeks ago, and I have been slowly settling in. My biggest issue is that I have been to about three or four different food shops and absolutely none of them had any fresh spinach! For me this is a big issue as I practically breathe spinach - well I eat it with every meal.

Can anyone please suggest where I can buy fresh spinach from? I am particularly after fresh, not frozen. I currently reside in Surra.

Thank you

Check Indian shops..Spinach is a staple item in most Indian dishes. Other places where it is usually always available:

1. City Center (Shuwaikh)

2. Lulu Hypermarket (Al-Rai).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0