Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
italianman

a very disturbing hardes experience

7 posts in this topic

yesterday i was with my little sister in hardees , i bought her some chicken nuggets or whatsoever those chicken stripes are called and sat outside to eat , while we were sitting a starved cat approached us and starting skulking around begging for food , so we threw her a piece of chicken , that is when the horror started , she ate the piece but after one moment after she finished it she threw up everything in her stomach the poor thing , then she layed down . now im really afraid what those chicken nuggets are really made of , i hope it isnt cat meat??

The thing with these fast food joints these days are none of them give a rats ass about the food they put on your table. It's up to you to not eat there. I've personally seem some joints cook nuggets over and over in the same oil for an entire day, till the oil gives in. Your better off in my regular cuisine restaurants.

yesterday i was with my little sister in hardees , i bought her some chicken nuggets or whatsoever those chicken stripes are called and sat outside to eat , while we were sitting a starved cat approached us and starting skulking around begging for food , so we threw her a piece of chicken , that is when the horror started , she ate the piece but after one moment after she finished it she threw up everything in her stomach the poor thing , then she layed down . now im really afraid what those chicken nuggets are really made of , i hope it isnt cat meat??

Maybe the cat was already sick and besides I don't think cats are able to eat fried stuff.

LOL@this post.

Reminded me back when I was in first year at University. I remember going out me and my friend, we bought from Domino's some pizza and chicken wings. a cat came to us, so he gave her pizza and chicken wings. i was like man what are you doing!!!!! can you feed a cat pizza?!?!? the cat ate the whole pizza and nothing happened to her. LOL

another incident we were sitting outside eating and again a car came moaning, so i gave her piece of my kebab... all of a sudden, our table was surrounded by at least a dozen of cats,,, the one without eye, the other with broken arm, and all kind of cats surrounding our tables and begging for food! it looked like a scene of a cartoon! hilarious. they ended up eating my whole dinner.

LOL@this post.

Reminded me back when I was in first year at University. I remember going out me and my friend, we bought from Domino's some pizza and chicken wings. a cat came to us, so he gave her pizza and chicken wings. i was like man what are you doing!!!!! can you feed a cat pizza?!?!? the cat ate the whole pizza and nothing happened to her. LOL

another incident we were sitting outside eating and again a car came moaning, so i gave her piece of my kebab... all of a sudden, our table was surrounded by at least a dozen of cats,,, the one without eye, the other with broken arm, and all kind of cats surrounding our tables and begging for food! it looked like a scene of a cartoon! hilarious. they ended up eating my whole dinner.

A car?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0