Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RRSSC

Best (red meat) Shawarma in Kuwait

13 posts in this topic

For the last 10+ years I don't recall liking a red meat shawerma here. The best of the best is barely edible. Most taste like burnt wood, no matter how they try to disguise it.

So where is the best red meat Shawerma in Kuwait?

For the last 10+ years I don't recall liking a red meat shawerma here. The best of the best is barely edible. Most taste like burnt wood, no matter how they try to disguise it.

So where is the best red meat Shawerma in Kuwait?

The problem is with the lean cuts of meat most places use and the amount of time its cooked on the grill. I stopped having meat shawarmas and instead buy kabab sandwiches. Try the ones in Bader Al Badoor or Dandoosh. They're juicy and you can taste the meat instead of burnt cardboard :)

Go to farah behind Salmiya old souq. They have the best meat, soft and juicy. Specially in saaj.

Thank me later. Hhhheeee

instead of burnt cardboard :)

I call them charcoal meat. You/ we are basically consuming carbon material in those (red meat) shawerma places.

Go to farah behind Salmiya old souq. They have the best meat, soft and juicy. Specially in saaj.

Thank me later. Hhhheeee

Sounds good!

Is that the one behind the building that has Awladona?

Thank me later. Hhhheeee

Sounds good!

Is that the one behind the building that has Awladona?

No its behind Sportsman, next to Bisente and Payless. You should try it out its really worth a try. Ask him to make in saj and put more tahina. Now you made me want one. hhheeee

Regards

instead of burnt cardboard :)

I call them charcoal meat. You/ we are basically consuming carbon material in those (red meat) shawerma places.

Spock: Jim we have found traces of carbon in carbon based life forms ... Intriguing

Jim : Bones be ready to receive the sick

Bones: Damn it Jim I'm a doctor not a miracle worker :twisted:

Yeah I like Star Trek ...

Back to food, in Hawaly behind Rehab complex where a ton of burger joints are found there is a small shawerma shop "First Shawerma". I usually buy chicken from there but they do have red meat. Reason I mentioned them were the different flavors they can add to the sandwiches, in pita bread or saaj. The "flavours" are named according to supposed countries of origin. You get Indian with a curry taste, Persian with a saffron taste, Mexican, Lebanese, Egyptian ... etc

Nothing used to ever beat Jeita in Salmiya when they were a small hole in the wall. Since they became fancy, they declined. Farah in Salmiya sucks......their meat has no taste. its like you're chewing tasteless uncooked jelly.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0