Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BAJS

Turkey Bacon?

8 posts in this topic

anyone have any idea where I could find this? I looked in Sultan Center Sharq and all they had was beef.

I am not sure what they are called but basically you sit at a table with a small grill in the middle and you drop different foods in there and grill them yourself, be it meat, shrimp, chicken, etc that come marinated and raw. I went to a restaurant like this in France and well, Kuwait being Kuwait, I found it hard to believe we didn't have a restaurant like this here, or do we? Basically that's the question, do we have a restaurant like this here? 

DdD DeViL

I am not sure what they are called but basically you sit at a table with a small grill in the middle and you drop different foods in there and grill them yourself, be it meat, shrimp, chicken, etc that come marinated and raw. I went to a restaurant like this in France and well, Kuwait being Kuwait, I found it hard to believe we didn't have a restaurant like this here, or do we? Basically that's the question, do we have a restaurant like this here? 

DdD DeViL

Off topic - but here you go:

http://www.ugrill.net/

https://www.facebook.com/stonegrillkuwait

DdD DeViL

I know a small korean joint that has that. but i'm not sharing since its a tiny place with just 6 tables and its usually packed with chinese workers from the neighborhood who use it as their own starbucks. i barely find a place to sit myself as is yet alone if more people know about this place.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0