Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SharekhQ8

any Diablo 3 gamers out there?

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I've been playing Diablo 3 for almost a year now, I'd like to know first, anybody experiencing an excessive amount of lag all the time? I'd like to discuss that with you a bit, cuz it is really frustrating.

lol, it's a game designed to never ever end.. You grind your way to Paragon level 100, and when the expansion comes out, many new things will be there for you to do. Finishing the difficulties and getting to level 60 is just when the fun starts :P

just got started playing the free starter for D3, as someone new to the franchise it seems to be a great game to burn time. but is it really worth buying?

by the way could you point out where i could but the retail box of D3 i can't seem to find it in any stores now.

just got started playing the free starter for D3, as someone new to the franchise it seems to be a great game to burn time. but is it really worth buying?

by the way could you point out where i could but the retail box of D3 i can't seem to find it in any stores now.

Great necro, haha.

However, I do happen to have a retail box and an EU account that's got a level 60 monk on if you're interested.

I believe the account also has access to Heroes of The Storm beta and is up to Mists of Pandaria on WoW.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0