Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sonyapplefreak

Is Netflix legal in Kuwait?

16 posts in this topic

So i want to signup for netflix and everytime i go visit their website it takes a while to load and then gives me the "webpage not available" message but using a proxy allows me to view the website .. so is this website available in kuwait? if yes how do it view it normally ? Also how can i get the iphone app for it?

It is legal, however Netflix would not allow you to view their content.

I just went to their website and this is what I got.

Sorry, Netflix is not available in your country yet.

Enter your email & we'll let you know when Netflix is available

Which will be NEVER.

If you have a U.S. credit card, you can go through a U.S. based proxy server. Other than that, it's pretty much out of our reach.

How did you visit their site, Surrey? I visit their site using chrome and all i get is the "webpage not available" message. Is there any alternative to Netflix that is available in Kuwait. Don't suggest Hulu .. :/

Which will be NEVER.

If you have a U.S. credit card, you can go through a U.S. based proxy server. Other than that, it's pretty much out of our reach.

You can use a Kuwaiti Visa...

So i want to signup for netflix and everytime i go visit their website it takes a while to load and then gives me the "webpage not available" message but using a proxy allows me to view the website .. so is this website available in kuwait? if yes how do it view it normally ? Also how can i get the iphone app for it?

Netflix blocks it on their end because they don't want to buy a world-wide license for everything they stream. Even if you open it in Canada there's a much smaller selection than the US Netflix.

You can use a proxy to get to the US one.

u gonna need vpn and valid credit card currently usin netflix on my iphone

pusuhu6e.jpg

Which VPN are you using? Is that iOS 7 in the screenshot?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0