Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yah5

Mrbabu's Printshop?

8 posts in this topic

I did a canvas print. Cost me KD 20/-

I think it was a great job. Next day delivery at home.

Price-wise, I think they are cheaper than the other options in the market.

Thanks cajie. Your post made me bite the bullet and order from them. 

I went with 15x10cm 20 prints for 3.000KD. The photo quality was excellent. They seemed to have bumped up the contrast a bit compared to how I edited the photos on the computer, but that is just a small adjustment for future prints. Photos were colorful and sharp enough. I think I will apply Lightroom's "sharpen for print" feature for the next batch and see how that is. 

Very impressed by the quality and reasonable price, not to mention its fast and easy to upload and put an order in. The delivery man even came same day to my house to deliver! 

Edited by yah5

Thanks cajie. Your post made me bite the bullet and order from them. 

I went with 15x10cm 20 prints for 3.000KD. The photo quality was excellent. They seemed to have bumped up the contrast a bit compared to how I edited the photos on the computer, but that is just a small adjustment for future prints. Photos were colorful and sharp enough. I think I will apply Lightroom's "sharpen for print" feature for the next batch and see how that is. 

Very impressed by the quality and reasonable price, not to mention its fast and easy to upload and put an order in. The delivery man even came same day to my house to deliver! 

I normally do up to A4 prints at home. Any reason you went with a print shop for that?

I normally do up to A4 prints at home. Any reason you went with a print shop for that?

I don't have a high quality photo printer at home, just a cheapo one that prints black and white and decent color for documents but not photos. 

I pay 100fils per photo to print at Boushahri.

So 20 photos would be 2KD. Mrbabu.com was 3KD and all I had to do was upload them to their site and they delivered to me. 1KD more for convenience seems reasonable to me! 

But thanks for mentioning them. I will try them and compare quality! 

Edited by yah5

I don't have a high quality photo printer at home, just a cheapo one that prints black and white and decent color for documents but not photos. 

So 20 photos would be 2KD. Mrbabu.com was 3KD and all I had to do was upload them to their site and they delivered to me. 1KD more for convenience seems reasonable to me! 

My photos are edited with iMac and software photoshop and color profile is adobe rgb.

So if I print using Mrbabu service, will the color looks same? are they using wide gamut printer?