Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cajie

Is PS4 available in Rihab, and what price?

15 posts in this topic

For those who frequent Rehab...

Is the PS4 in stock with the Rehab shops? And what's the going price, preferably with the Killzone bundle?

Cajie. Avoid it at all cost, the damn thing is boring and I regret ever buying it.

Thanks. It's not for me. It's for my son. 

Sony store in Avenues sells it for 130 when it's in stock, no reason to buy it from Rihab's inflated prices.

Cajie. Avoid it at all cost, the damn thing is boring and I regret ever buying it.

Never buy a console at launch. Last launch lineup that was worth a damn was the N64 in 1996. The console will still be there in months when games come out.

Edited by arsda

Sony store in Avenues sells it for 130 when it's in stock, no reason to buy it from Rihab's inflated prices.

Problem is both X-Cite and Sony are perpetually out of stock. Even the pre-order option on X-Cite is not available, and as for Sony, they told me it's first-come first-served. No booking.

They sell the kit (with 1 game) for KD 147/-. Problem (as you said), is that it is never available.

Blink.com.kw offers two region models, US and EU, for the price of 175 KD and 150 KD respectively.

EU is sold out at the moment though.

Meh..I ended up paying KD 180 with 1 game in Rihab.

It's a seller's market right now.

If it makes you feel better, it is like that everywhere else. Blame the low stock and the very high demand. Add to that how Sony have been killing it lately.

If it makes you feel better, it is like that everywhere else. Blame the low stock and the very high demand. Add to that how Sony have been killing it lately.

I know what you mean. Anyway, it was a birthday gift for my son, so it had to be bought.

I know what you mean. Anyway, it was a birthday gift for my son, so it had to be bought.

Well, he won't be disappointed, that's for sure. :)

Tell him some random online dude wishes him a happy birthday.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0