Napoleon Bonafart

Vaping in Kuwait

336 posts in this topic

So I've been vaping for a few months now and was wondering how is the vaping scene in Kuwait doing.

I recently moved to mods from e-go cigs (because those things are too flimsy and whatnot) and I'm completely loving it, I've been a cigarette smoker for around 5 years now but vaping has more or less been keeping my cigarette usage down to almost nothing.

Me setup so far: Sigelei Telescopic 13 with mini vivi nova tank, vaping on (pretty terrible) Dekang Cherry.

What about you guys? What are your setups? How did you find the whole vaping experience?

3 people like this

I learned a new word today.

Still don't know exactly what it means. I am assuming it's like 'smoking with e-cigarettes'?

2 people like this

I learned a new word today.

Still don't know exactly what it means. I am assuming it's like 'smoking with e-cigarettes'?

e- cigs have a concentrated liquid in a cartridge thats vaporized inside the device. A vapir system has a little compartment into which you can insert tobacco or the herbs of your choice and set the ideal vaporizing temperature.

The Vapir device I've seen is about the length of a flute and thicker than a wireless microphone and has a built-in battery or you can plug it into the wall for party sessions ;) 

2 people like this

I vape.  i still use e-go cigs though.  i use metal = glass atomizer heads though, not plastic stuff.  I vape red bull :D

1 person likes this

My vape setup is a is a Mec sentinel with a trident v2. I make my own coil up to 0.5 owms

Huge vapor with better flavor.

I use to vape dekang with 12 mg of nicotine 

Now using a 50/50 eliquid without nicotine 

Stop smoking for 1 months 

now i want to know is if there is any other site or place here in kuwait that sale E-juice / liquid 

Edited by dmcinc
1 person likes this

Your setup is absolutely fantastic, the sentinel is an amazing vape, how'd you get one?

Also, there's a shop on blajat street called superstar I believe, they have some kinds of eliquid, but they are very overpriced imo, they sell two generic ego vape pens for 22KD. I'm also looking for more places for eliquid and especially mech mods and rdas.

1 person likes this

Thanks Napoleon

I got my sentinel from US abit pricy but I found a lot at eBay but clone which my friend purchased but work the same.

Now I'm waiting for a good tank rebuildable atty but so far nothing good so I still to my trident v2 (dripper) but the vape and flavor is awesome.

If you want I'll post a vid on youtube heheh.

So far I only know jawikw but I'm looking for a shop which I can visit and purchase.

I would like to order online but they block it at the customs here in Kuwait .

And yes it's over priced here in Kuwait .

My next project is a mod with DNA 20 or 30 I wanna try regulated power instead of power direct from the battery.

Thanks Napoleon

I got my sentinel from US abit pricy but I found a lot at eBay but clone which my friend purchased but work the same.

Now I'm waiting for a good tank rebuildable atty but so far nothing good so I still to my trident v2 (dripper) but the vape and flavor is awesome.

If you want I'll post a vid on youtube heheh.

So far I only know jawikw but I'm looking for a shop which I can visit and purchase.

I would like to order online but they block it at the customs here in Kuwait .

And yes it's over priced here in Kuwait .

Yeah I'd definitely love a Youtube vid hehe, but still man that's pretty damn awesome, I can't find any mech mods here whatsoever, I got my hands on a Sigelei Telescopic 13 but it just doesn't cut it for me at all, I wanna venture more into the variable voltage lands haha, how much did you pickup that sentinel? did they charge you at the customs? I've been wanting to order online but I have no idea if they'll even allow it through customs, also I keep hearing how Tridents are pretty bitchin' and stuff, you shalt post pictures of your setup!

My next project is a mod with DNA 20 or 30 I wanna try regulated power instead of power direct from the battery.

I dunno if its any help but Jawi has a had Sigelei Kick for a while now: http://jawikw.com/accessories/sigelei-kick-kick-box.html

Nice Segelei Mec but that atomizer installed on it is insulting it. thats why your not getting a satisfactory vape. 

i suggest you go for RDA or RTA which you can play around and make your own coils.

here is a picture of Trident coil which is setup with Twisted 28 gauge kanthol wire equal to 0.5 ohms.

i use sub ohms which is perfect for my MECs , and ill start with 1.8 to 1.5 ohms when i get my DNA 20/30 mod

IMG_0563.jpg

I took 2 Videos for you :D

this is how it looks when I fire it with out the wick or cleaning it. ( i use organic cotton as wick cant find woolen wick anywhere here in kuwait ) 

http://youtu.be/2XsYEdbyvAU

and this one is how it look like when in pieces and how it vapes hehehe

i normally use a biggest air holes since i like long lung hits instead of mouth to lung. 

the Dual coil setup up is more awesome but uses alot of  juice to i lowered it to single coil.

http://youtu.be/02DhxO12Jjk

i dont recommend getting the Segelei kick from JawiKw, much better is you get the evolve 1 or 2 instead.

but i rather spend my money to DNA 20/30 mods instead.

i got all my stuffs delivered by Borderlinx i think a spent 15Kd for delivery only

kuwait customs will not hold MECs or Atty they only stop E liquids because of the Nicotine present in it , or any liquid is not allowed for some reason.

i was a very heavy smoker for 10years and recently stopped using this personal vaporizer.

started with nicotine liquids and now just 50/50 PG/VG juice with no Nicotine.

Goddamn, that stuff looks better than a garden gnome on acid hahaha, I'd totally kill for that setup, yeah I know my atomizer is a damned piece of crap, I'm still waiting on jawi to bring in any RDA that is actually worth buying been looking into the zenesis clone they have up, do you think that's any good? I'm definitely a fan of lung hits as well except that a mini vivi nova is only good for doubling up as a eliquid storage container haha, I wanted to ask have you ever vapes nicotine eliquid on an RDA? I've been a heavy smoker for four years now but I found myself cutting down to ultra lights in a very short time of vaping, now I'm almost off cigarettes completely, anyway if you ever think of selling any part of your setup, let me know asap, definitely would pick it up for almost any price haha

Edited by Napoleon Bonafart

Goddamn, that stuff looks better than a garden gnome on acid hahaha, I'd totally kill for that setup, yeah I know my atomizer is a damned piece of crap, I'm still waiting on jawi to bring in any RDA that is actually worth buying been looking into the zenesis clone they have up, do you think that's any good? I'm definitely a fan of lung hits as well except that a mini vivi nova is only good for doubling up as a eliquid storage container haha, I wanted to ask have you ever vapes nicotine eliquid on an RDA? I've been a heavy smoker for four years now but I found myself cutting down to ultra lights in a very short time of vaping, now I'm almost off cigarettes completely, anyway if you ever think of selling any part of your setup, let me know asap, definitely would pick it up for almost any price haha

Bro i know the zenesis looks good and its a tank but we are in kuwait its headache to get parts or consumables for it.

zenesis is a hybrid of genesis and it is originally design for stainless steel Mesh which i have no idea where to get here in kuwait.

i have seen some people use cotton wick but wont work properly all depends on how you build your coil and wick.

that why im still stuck with RDA they because they still didnt make any good rebuildable tanks RTA.

so far all i can see the the kayfun lite, i bought the clone one but wasnt that good since it leaks. i think original will be good.

when i was using the Atty like what your using i wasnt getting the vape or hits i needed which makes me still want to smoke cigarettes, until i got my setup. :D

for the juice part i really didnt have any choices which i also my self order from Jawikw.

i use the Dekang but we both know that Dekang has nicotine 12Mg in it.

and i find Dekang very harsh hard hit which you cant take a long lung hits. i have to setup my Trident V2 to the smallest airhole so i can do a mouth to lung hits.

but the idea here is to completely get rid of nicotine since its the addictive part. that why i went for E-liquid 50/50 PG/VG with no nicotine plus its easier to smoke lung hits easy :D  just like shisha but safe which out tobacco which contain 100s of bad chemicals.

i smoke the e-liquid juice 50/50 PG/VG with no nicotine most of the times and when i feel nicotine withdrawals ( feeling for Cigarettes ) i smoke the Dekang for a good 1 mins.

but now its been a month and so far with no cig and nicotine withdrawals. 

my first week of nicotine withdrawals was bad that i actually shiver and had shakes with heart palpitation.

but now its all good :D

i don't recommend quieting cigarettes right away i suggest you do it slowly.

look at me now i can run the stairs without a heart attack hahahahaah

no worries if im selling anything ill let you know or if im going to order.

you dont need to buy the expensive originals get clone from ebay but do a review before getting one.

good luck

Yeah I was about to ask where the hell would I find stainless steel mesh in kuwait hahah, I like tanks and stuff but I really don't think it will be easy here because of the materials like you said
Dekang is pretty harsh, have you tried steeping and breathing the juice? I found that helps a little with the harshness, but still overall Dekang is a more or less horrible juice manufacturer
I know what you mean about the nicotine thing, I switched from 0.8 (marlboro red) to 0.3 (parliament silver) in 1-2 months so that's going pretty okay for me, I really like your plan of vaping 0 until you need a cigarette, I think I'll get on that too
I'm just in desperate need of an RDA atm, do you have any lying around?

Also, do you know where I can find resistance wire and organic cotton?

The Idea of tank atty rebuildable RTA is heaven but a reliable once is still not out there. 

just imagine vaping with out filling all the time than a RDA that a dream lolz.

im still researching for Tanks ill let you know if i find any.

i havent done that Steeping and breathing part i dont quit understand. i have done some reviews on youtube but still nothing hhehehehe

doesnt matter now for me since i vape a 50/50 juice.

i have 1 more mini RDA which i started with but i would like to keep it for just incase since i dont want to go back to smoking.

i purchase the Non Resistance 28 gauge Kanthol wire from ebay 100feet it will never finished lolz

and the cotton i bought it from jamiya. if you cant find a organic cotton you can boil it and dry it will work the same way.

im kinda broke right not since im getting married soon but once im ready to order again ill let you know.  

Yeah I know man!, soon enough I'm sure something will come out

I think I'll pickup the wire from mrbabu.com in preparation since jawi will hopefully stock on RDAs by the end of March (according to them)

Congrats on your marriage!, we should totally meet up and have a vape in celebration haha 

and ang galing mo! (I hope that's the right way to say it hahah)

Yeah I know man!, soon enough I'm sure something will come out

I think I'll pickup the wire from mrbabu.com in preparation since jawi will hopefully stock on RDAs by the end of March (according to them)

Congrats on your marriage!, we should totally meet up and have a vape in celebration haha

and ang galing mo! (I hope that's the right way to say it hahah)

Yeah sure will cloud up the place lol.

And yes that's the right way to say it :D