Napoleon Bonafart

Vaping in Kuwait

336 posts in this topic

Those efests are a gamble at the moment. They used to be good 20 amp batteries but recently they've started using the same wrap on 10 amp ones.

Postaplus are sometimes alright with shipping lithium batteries as long as they're small and packed with things that use them. I got a few li-po packs in for my fighting robot by getting them sent with the speed controllers and motors.

Hi

Not sure honestly. But less than 5 working days. No way more.

My juices that have been on hold have been released and to be delivered tomorrow. Super excited.

Also plan on ordering these batteries. Unless there is a better option?

http://www.mrbabu.com/2-efest-purple-imr-18650-35a-3000mah-3.7v-rechargeable-flat-top-batteries.html

Search samsung 25r on mr babu they're much better and they have a good deal on 10 batteries for 25 kd

Postaplus told me they wont ship lithium batteries - so you are probably right that they only may slip it through if its with other equipment. 

I will use the MXJOs for now and get the Samsung 25R or similar when I'm out the country next month.

Hoping to get my vape equipment by next week - showing as "in Transit" since 13th March

guys, check this out might be intresting to some

http://www.amazon.com/V8-4-Portable-Display-Battery-Charger/dp/B013G6M4A8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1458020430&sr=8-4&keywords=tomo

Also my liquids have arrived at home. Unfortunately stuck at work :(

Also guys, for batteries im kind of lost. Samsung have alot of options. should i stick with 20A and 2500 MAH or go for something else?

Edited by Izzyq8

I don't fuck around with 18650 chargers because of how badly things can go with lithium. That charger looks like a nifty idea but if it isn't xtar or Nitecore, I'm out.

For batteries, there's a guy called Mooch who posts on ECF and tests 18650s. He put out a list of recommended batteries along with their true amp rating and mAH.

http://imgur.com/SM4N3N9

You could always check their official site .. they've got all tugboat mods !

Was thinking if i could get it locally. 8)

have seen many ppl selling it on instagram,contacted thm,but already sold :cry:

dont want to get into buying online and shipping it here. :|

Congrats mate. 

Just a personal opinion and conclusion: The GCC health are to meet in riyadh on the 21st of this month (3 days from now) for alot of discussions. One of the main discussion points is vape in GCC. 

Do not order anything and wait to see what comes out of this meeting. In case they enforce the ban again. 

What i can confirm is that Kuwait and Bahrain are 100% pro so hopefully they should help influence the decision and allow it 100% in GCC.

Then we order a shitload :)

Thanks - went with Vapenw and Postaplus after your recommendations.

Interesting regarding the GCC meet.  What is really silly (though I'm thankful) is Kuwait lifting the ban just a few weeks before this meeting which could see them reverse it (again)?!

congrats mate. Ordered or locally?

Also kangertech coming out with ceramic coils soon which should be great

Not really big on the idea of ceramic coils. They shatter if you fire them dry like if your mod goes off in your pocket or whatever.

That's what happened the first time ceramic coils were tried ages ago. They were called Vaping Donuts.

any one uses the crown tank by uwell ? its giving me a hard time, i chain vape for like 5 mins then leave the thing alone for 20-40 mins before i start chucking again, however not all coils are the same i seem to get a dry hit after 5 second inhale the second inhale is borderline dryburn i tried 40 and 60 w i tried temp mode in sus at 500f and its the same tried poking holes tried 2 holes but cant get the thing to wick properly, some coils are fine but like out of a 4 pack i only get a single good one.

Locally

Was callin ppl on insta but didnt get any positive replies :?

most of thm only speak arabic :shock:

My colleague has one asked him to get it for me

ended up buying 5 pcs for my friends too :-P

Edited by boomup21

I'm visiting from the UK, I bought some juice with me but that's about to run out, I'm sure this has been asked before, where do you buy good quality liquids in Kuwait, is it available in any shops, I've heard somewhere in salmiya?

Edited by Westcoaster

Hi All, I've been following this thread for months now but only this time i signed up and needed you knowledge in ordering from gearbest. How long does it take for me to receive my order. BTW I ordered 1 milk man and wire. I ordered it on 23 March. They gave me tracking no but message is showing it doesn't exist from Sweden Post Registered. Can some expert enlighten me. Thanks and vape on Guys.