Napoleon Bonafart

Vaping in Kuwait

336 posts in this topic

Hi All, I've been following this thread for months now but only this time i signed up and needed you knowledge in ordering from gearbest. How long does it take for me to receive my order. BTW I ordered 1 milk man and wire. I ordered it on 23 March. They gave me tracking no but message is showing it doesn't exist from Sweden Post Registered. Can some expert enlighten me. Thanks and vape on Guys.

Sweden post is snail mail it takes from 15 to 30 days to arrive to kuwait and you will have to check in the post office in your area if it has arrived or not, tracking usually doesn't show anything using normal mail.

or maybe it hasn't been shipped yet, they take long to ship something.

Sweden post is snail mail it takes from 15 to 30 days to arrive to kuwait and you will have to check in the post office in your area if it has arrived or not, tracking usually doesn't show anything using normal mail.

or maybe it hasn't been shipped yet, they take long to ship something.

oh. so I have to pick it up personally at the post office. thanks mesh_42.

This is why we use Postaplus. It's tracked and takes 10 days maximum to get here and that's if your order reaches them on a weekend. Then they deliver to you.

Hello kind people,

I need help to quit smoking regular disguising cigarettes so I was wondering does vaping help? Or will it create a new addiction? If it does help emerge can I get it? Which one should I get? I currently smoke Marlboro lights, about one pack a day..

Appreciate any advice

Hello angvil

To give you my personal experience, I used to smoke two packs a day for close to 9 years.

After switching to vaping my health has improved immensely. My lungs feel great, i perform better at the gym and i dont smell like an ashtray (neither does my car).

At first it wasn't easy and i did switch back to smoking and back to vaping a few times (originally had a schedule of vaping at work and smoking at night) but now im a steady vaper and haven't smoked a cigarette for the past 3 months.

Do i still get the itch to light a cigarette? yes i do but i can overcome that feeling easily. If your determined you can quit but you need to have a strong will or else you will go back to smoking.

1 person likes this

Hello Izzyq8,

Thanks you for sharing your experience, I have the will to stop but I need a replacement for the meantime! Any advice on what vaporizer I should get? Where from? What d of oil?

Hello angvil

To give you my personal experience, I used to smoke two packs a day for close to 9 years.

After switching to vaping my health has improved immensely. My lungs feel great, i perform better at the gym and i dont smell like an ashtray (neither does my car).

At first it wasn't easy and i did switch back to smoking and back to vaping a few times (originally had a schedule of vaping at work and smoking at night) but now im a steady vaper and haven't smoked a cigarette for the past 3 months.

Do i still get the itch to light a cigarette? yes i do but i can overcome that feeling easily. If your determined you can quit but you need to have a strong will or else you will go back to smoking.

1 person likes this

Hi angvil

When it comes to equipment I would suggest for a starter something that has some battery protection unless you understand Ohm's law, the equipment available online is endless, regarding flavour that depends on your taste, fruit cereal, desert & even tobacco flavours(they don't really taste like cigarettes).

The basics of vaping is finding the right machine/set up that you like & the flavour your happy with.

I personally started with the little pen type(soon upgraded) and now use a kangertech subox mini. I like desert type flavours.

Look back in this topic and you see I was advised a place in salmiya or jawi.com.

2 people like this

Hello kind people,

I need help to quit smoking regular disguising cigarettes so I was wondering does vaping help? Or will it create a new addiction? If it does help emerge can I get it? Which one should I get? I currently smoke Marlboro lights, about one pack a day..

Appreciate any advice

me and my brother smokers of 5 years quit in a day thanks to vaping, i also smoked lights 2 pack a day 3 on weekends, yes vaping might be an addiction but its a nice addiction, bigger clouds, new mods (device), new tanks, new build, new ejuice and so on buti cant take it or leave it, its more of a hobby thing i sometimes forget it when going to work and im fine till i get back home, i quit on 22/2/2016 and 2 weeks later i tried to smoke a cig and i couldnt take a 3rd drag, never touched one since, my brother the exact same, my uncle a smoker for 30 ish years, he just started 2 weeks ago, hes down to 3-5 cigs a day, i say stop cold turkey and vape, vape and vape till that craving stops never give in to just one, takes about 3-7 days.

what to buy ? alot of options, budget ? if i were to go back and do it over i would start with

mods get a

kangertech 200 mod (2 batteries) or a wismec 200 (3 batteries) if you have the money a dna 200 wismec (same but more tech)

batteries

lg hg2 3000mah or the sony vtc5 2500mah

tanks go with the crown by uwell with .5ohm coils and use them in wattage mode or sus temp mode

ejuice or eliquid not oil never use thew word oil

a ton of options, it depends on what you like go with stuff from bin 3eesa, stuff is getting pretty cheap here

one last thing, i dont know if you ever smoked a hookah but everything i mentioned has that kind of inhale if you looking for a mouth to lung inhale all i mentioned is over kill and you will need a 1.2 ohm coil and way less wattage like a minivolt 40w or the vpark 30w would be more than enough.

vaping is nowhere near as cheap especially if you take it as a hobby, buying mods, tanks, ejuice and so on to try and collect can have a disastrous effect on you wallet and bank accounts. you spend 20kd on cigarettes, but you will spend about 20-30kd for 4 bottles of 30ml ejuice, and 30mls and that lasts you a week if you vape one tank a day, i vape 2-3 on normal days and 4 on the weekend might push 5 if i have a dwaniya, in that cake bigger cheaper bottles of ejuice is the way to go find deals online use coupons and keep on vaping.

dont be afraid you can find a post here i made a while back asking how do i learn about vaping and it all seemed to complicated but once you commit to it the learning curve is easy, im looking up on how to build my own mods now.

2 people like this

oh. so I have to pick it up personally at the post office. thanks mesh_42.

update: and the status changed. in transit. a bit happy though.

So whats the latest on customs?  Can I order an e-cig in the mail?  Its a complete unit in a retail box with a picture of the ecig on the outside, so no hiding the fact.  Can I ship it directly with DHL/FEDex or is it better to go with PostaPlus mailbox.

So whats the latest on customs? Can I order an e-cig in the mail? Its a complete unit in a retail box with a picture of the ecig on the outside, so no hiding the fact. Can I ship it directly with DHL/FEDex or is it better to go with PostaPlus mailbox.

Last time I called DHL they said there isn't a problem as long as it doesn't say ecig or e cigarette

1 person likes this

Loving vaping.  Cut down my two packs a day to 3-4 cigarettes (and I am surprisingly disgusted by their aftertaste now).  I think pretty soon the Marlboro man will be moving out.

I've bought five flavors locally from the complex of vapeshops behind Olympia.

-Oceanus (by Mystique Vapors) - My favorite, tastes like a creamy mint with coffee undertone
-Grape Drank (by Ruthless e-juice) - Very nice grape drank (not drink) 
-Watermelon Ice (by Serrano vapes) - Lovely melon with mild mint, fruity and pungent
-Strawberry Queen the King - Great strawberry flavor with cool menthol
-Blue Label (by Elixir vape)- Crap, tastes like soap.

So what's everyone's favorite flavors?  Also is there a place locally where u can try the different flavors before u buy?  Apparently there is something called a wickless coil thats used to sample flavors at the good vape shops of the world.

I've only been buying juice from the US since the ban was lifted. Mostly from ITC and Blue Dot because you can get 240ml for $36 and the juice is pretty good.

I treat myself to Adirondack and Bombies though. 'Nana Cream from Bombies is a weird mix of fruits with a banana base and is a favourite. Adirondack makes a cardamom tea called McKinley that I can't get enough of along with their coconut/banana called Saba.

For wickless coils you might mean the old Boge atties. They just have a steel mesh bridge over the contacts that soaks up a couple hits worth of juice. Haven't used one in a few years now though. If I want to try juice I just vape my RDA dry and load up.

1 person likes this

Does ordering online save you money?  From the little research I've done its seems the local 5KD/30ml (US e juice) is pretty OK price when compared to the internet.

Edited by franco

The budget stuff I get from MBV, ITC and Blue Dot is 15 cents/ml while the stuff you get here in glass bottles is 55 cents/ml so it's a whole lot cheaper. Tastes good so I use it to bulk out my supply.

The more expensive stuff like from Adirondack and Bombies is 41 cents/ml but the shipping costs take the price up to the same as buying local. Can't get it here though and it's nice to be able to buy whatever flavour you want instead of picking through whatever the shops here choose to stock.

Edited by Finli

I'm overwhelmed by the amount of flavors here :)  One thing I can't find is any juices with over 6mg of nicotine (most are only 3mg or nicotine).  I'm coping fine with 6mg, but might order something higher for this first few weeks of quitting smoking.

Finli, are you an ex-smoker?  If so what nicotine levels did u start of with and did u eventually lower it?

I smoked 3 packs a day before I started vaping. Started out on 12mg but that was a couple years ago, when gear was shit. When I started using RDAs I lowered it to 6mg and now I'm using 3mg. That's starting to feel to heavy now though so I'll probably go down to 1.5mg soon.

1 person likes this

I'm overwhelmed by the amount of flavors here :)  One thing I can't find is any juices with over 6mg of nicotine (most are only 3mg or nicotine).  I'm coping fine with 6mg, but might order something higher for this first few weeks of quitting smoking.

Finli, are you an ex-smoker?  If so what nicotine levels did u start of with and did u eventually lower it?

im sorry but you dont really need anything more than 3mg, lets say you smoked a 0.8mg nicotine cigarette which is the highest i know of, 0.8x20  thats 16mg a pack, using 6mg juice is 6mg per ml lets say you go through a whole full tank rafale that is 5ml of 6mg = 24mg, the question is how many mls of juice do you use per a day ?

That's exactly why the new tank solved my problem.  With my old tank (Tron S - came with evic mini) I would barely finish 2.5ml per day.  With the Rafale I can do 5ml or more easily without having the vape permanently attached to my mouth.

go rda it will seem weird and difficult at first but you will love it, i used to go through two tanks on the crown/rafale sometimes 3.

Hi Guys,

In case anyone is interested ACE Hardware is selling pretty decent 18650 batteries. Cost KD 3.500/- a pair.

They are much better then the ones that came with my Releaux RX 200s I got from Salmiya.

Got any pics of them or at least what they say on the wrapper? Most 18650s have overstated capabilities these days so unless Mooch has tested them, I wouldn't use them.

Got any pics of them or at least what they say on the wrapper? Most 18650s have overstated capabilities these days so unless Mooch has tested them, I wouldn't use them.

Hi Finli,

I'll post the wrapper pic today evening. Have an unopened pack at ho,e. (home)

Edited by Apache6619