Napoleon Bonafart

Vaping in Kuwait

336 posts in this topic

Got any pics of them or at least what they say on the wrapper? Most 18650s have overstated capabilities these days so unless Mooch has tested them, I wouldn't use them.

What are the best locally available batteries?  Surprisingly the brown LG 20A HG2 which comes for free with any mod is highly rated by Mooch.

Edited by franco

On 8/22/2016 at 2:01 PM, franco said:

What are the best locally available batteries?  Surprisingly the brown LG 20A HG2 which comes for free with any mod is highly rated by Mooch.

(99%) of batteries locally are fake, can you guess which are bought locally and which are ordered from the uk ?

image1.JPG

Edited by gargoyle

On 8/18/2016 at 0:04 PM, Apache6619 said:

Hi Guys,

In case anyone is interested ACE Hardware is selling pretty decent 18650 batteries. Cost KD 3.500/- a pair.

They are much better then the ones that came with my Releaux RX 200s I got from Salmiya.

you can also check for q8vapes.com thay have different good quality brand of batteries that costs only KD 3.500. Orederind online is hard though. If you can read arabic, you can drop a message to their IG and they will do the job for you.

13 hours ago, silver_espada said:

you can also check for q8vapes.com thay have different good quality brand of batteries that costs only KD 3.500. Orederind online is hard though. If you can read arabic, you can drop a message to their IG and they will do the job for you.

why is it hard ? i have bought alot for me and for family and friends, i even sold a few, have you seen a 18650 vent or explode ? the last thing you want is a fake battery.

the only accurate no bs batteries are lg says 3000mah 20amp, 1500mah 30amp tested and proved the rest over sell their rated powers efest, samsung, mxjo, and sony all are shit, the only real 30amp 18650 batteries are lg's HB2,HB4 and HB6. image1-1024x653.jpg

1 person likes this

On 8/18/2016 at 0:04 PM, Apache6619 said:

Hi Guys,

In case anyone is interested ACE Hardware is selling pretty decent 18650 batteries. Cost KD 3.500/- a pair.

They are much better then the ones that came with my Releaux RX 200s I got from Salmiya.

sorry what i meant was its hard to order online via q8vapes.com because the laguage they use is only arabic. and there was no english translation as of now.

On 8/28/2016 at 0:55 AM, gargoyle said:

why is it hard ? i have bought alot for me and for family and friends, i even sold a few, have you seen a 18650 vent or explode ? the last thing you want is a fake battery.

the only accurate no bs batteries are lg says 3000mah 20amp, 1500mah 30amp tested and proved the rest over sell their rated powers efest, samsung, mxjo, and sony all are shit, the only real 30amp 18650 batteries are lg's HB2,HB4 and HB6. image1-1024x653.jpg

sorry what i meant was its hard to order online via q8vapes.com because the laguage they use is only arabic. and there was no english translation as of now.

anyone have an idea where to buy food flavorings here in Kuwait that has huge selection?

Edited by Yey

On 9/18/2016 at 6:18 PM, Yey said:

anyone have an idea where to buy food flavorings here in Kuwait that has huge selection?

you wont find anything other than the stuff in supermarktes, lakeland had a few for sale a while back and i bought a few bottles they had custard and raspberry, a few weeks later i went to buy some more and they said its out of stock and they wont bring anymore because the baladiya requiers alot of papers, material safety data and alot i know i tried ordering some online, and only got them released after alot of leg work and the final dude said ok to release for testing and research.

now the law allows for vaping juice so just ask the flavoring company to label it as ejuice and not food flavoring.