Napoleon Bonafart

Vaping in Kuwait

336 posts in this topic

Do you know if they ask for your civil id when they deliver from jawikw?

no they do not require your Civil ID  :S

Yeah I figured that out lol, but you gotta love that sketchy delivery guy

Lol XD  He always comes in this broken down Hyundai, wearing slippers and an old shirt :P  Classy as **** XD

Goodevening guys! just sharing our vaping crew here in kuwait. u can also join us in our weekly mini vapemeets to share ideas, ejuices and many more about vaping! you are all welcome!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151968263106682&set=a.10150819600416682.395833.695161681&type=1&theater

That sounds great!, do you guys communicate on anything that isn't Facebook? I'd love to join up but I don't use Facebook at all ._.

Guys, add me in whatsapp as well, I am part of that FB group. 97290778

Generally we usually trade / sell items as well, Taifun GTs, Kayfuns, RDAs, juice, etc etc. ;)

I was using a nemesis clone and MVP2, now on a clone hana mods DNA20 with Kayfun and Trident V2. There is a lot of variety though, and I think some members are looking to sell some stuff as well. Best would be to get an FB account and get on there I guess.

Still waiting on a dual 18650 with a TI chip inside, 76 watts of variable voltage! Should be here in 10 days or so. Also, I have been ordering a few chips / hammond boxes / enclosures / buttons etc etc to make my own custom mod. Its my Ramadhan project hahaha!

Contact me and we'll organise a vapefest okay? :)

Edited by mikhail
1 person likes this

Hey guys! I rcecentlly joined in. Need some help on getting e-cig mods & mechanical. Anyone selling? Looking forward to joining on your vapemeet! Since I am a newbie in vaping.. If anyone is interested on selling me a vaping unit please PM me either on my e-mail account.. nasser_08@yahoo.com. F.B page just dial in Nasser Al- Nazer. I really appreciate the help guys! Let's keep on vaping!

Hey guys .. Did any one manage to get their hands on e liquids here in kuwait other than the crapy flavors that jawi has ?! And is there any way i can ship e liquids to kuwait ??

Nice to see fellow vapers in Kuwait. I have the EVOD 2 and using it with the EVOD Glass clearomizer instead of the plastic one that came with it. It's my first unit and so far I like it, but I'm looking forward to trying out something better, still researching what's out there. 

I haven't smoked a regular cig for over two months. The problem now is getting my hands on some good e-liquid. I tried Jawi, but they only sell 0mg and 12mg nicotine levels. 12mg is too strong for me, I smoke 6mg or lower. I tried mixing 0mg with 12mg, but the flavours didn't match. Waiting for them to get the flavours I like in 0 and 12mg. Their prices are expensive though.

I ordered three flavours from the Vapor Chef. Got an email from Shop&Ship a couple of days ago, saying that they won't ship my package from their New York office. I placed the order knowing that there is a risk that my package might get confiscated by Kuwait Customs, not by Aramex! Nowhere on their website does it state that Aramex confiscates shipments. Instead, they only "recommend" that we do not ship items on the prohibited list, and that otherwise, they will be held in "destination" by "Custom Authorities". I've emailed them about this and waiting for a reply now.

Is there anything we can do about this stupid regulation in Kuwait?

Edited by Tacos

well i get my juices from outside :P right now i am on a cronus telescopic mech mod with a Magma dripper and a trident v2,

i even have the M16 telescopic with a taifun GT tank which am selling not much of a tanker .. much of a dripper :P 

guys careful ordering Mods and attyz, normally i use DHL to get my stuffs but now last weeks DHL has informed me that customs started blocking mods and attyz

the last order i did was for a tank atty fogger v4 plus and they blocked it for 3 weeks, i kept bugging and bugging them luckly it got out heheheh.. but now dhl told me to stop ordering this type of items for a while. otherwise it could be a waste the disposed by customs.

I am looking for an electronic cig that look like a cig and one that its filter are disposable and will be thrown after usage, then to smoke again I should insert new filter.

The reason for this is that I'm not a big fan of ego type of e-cigs where you get bigger battery & you press a button to take a drag, Don't like pressing buttons I guess while smoking. I also don't like the cartomizer or atomizers that will be refilled, I don't like sucking on the same thing for weeks even tho you can wash it.

So yea, anyone can suggest to me a place where I can buy an (Original) brand of e-cig with its filter being disposable & that look like a real cig.

thanks

Edited by Reckoner

I am looking for an electronic cig that look like a cig and one that its filter are disposable and will be thrown after usage, then to smoke again I should insert new filter.

The reason for this is that I'm not a big fan of ego type of e-cigs where you get bigger battery & you press a button to take a drag, Don't like pressing buttons I guess while smoking. I also don't like the cartomizer or atomizers that will be refilled, I don't like sucking on the same thing for weeks even tho you can wash it.

So yea, anyone can suggest to me a place where I can buy an (Original) brand of e-cig with its filter being disposable & that look like a real cig.

thanks

You're looking for cig-a-likes, which I can't say I've seen here a lot, I did however spot a few Chinese models in Friday Market going for around 2KD but I wouldn't recommend those.

I was looking into these e-cigs ever since I've been in the states, but I always wondered what side effects they can bring. I might sound dumb saying this but doesn't the sugar stick onto your lungs? Or is it just as bad as hookah?

Philip Morris produce a pretty good line of e-cigs called MarkTen. And you could choose between Menthol and Classic, the refill cartridges aren't cheap though

I was looking into these e-cigs ever since I've been in the states, but I always wondered what side effects they can bring. I might sound dumb saying this but doesn't the sugar stick onto your lungs? Or is it just as bad as hookah?

There is no sugar and as far as we are concerned, vaping (e-cigarettes), are relatively safer than hookah and cigarettes.

A vapemeet sounds interesting, but on the other hand does any one know where I could find VG or PG in Kuwait, has anyone on checked sultan?

A vapemeet sounds interesting, but on the other hand does any one know where I could find VG or PG in Kuwait, has anyone on checked sultan?

I haven't got a clue, but I'm pretty sure they should be available somewhere, you getting into making your own juice?