Napoleon Bonafart

Vaping in Kuwait

336 posts in this topic

So I figured that there were two e-juices that came with the package one was the cola 0mg and the other a 12mg apple. The apple one didn't come in a cover and looks kind of shady. When I vaped the apple, it felt like I was smoking a cigarette, while the cola one didn't give that itchy throat feeling. Is it due to the nicotine?

Yep, that feeling is called throat hit. Higher nicotine, stronger throat hit.

So recently I've experienced my setup not emitting as much vapor as it did before. Now I don't know if this is what's supposed to happen, but when I checked the reading of the entire setup (mod+RBA+battery) when ON, the ohm meter read 0 Ohms. From my understanding, this only means that there is a short circuit. I've been trying to find a discussion online of anyone experiencing the same thing, but haven't found any yet. So just to get a confirmation from you guys, is this supposed to happen? Because what I know is that there still needs to be resistance even when a circuit is on or else it's short-circuiting.

Edited by razaq90

So recently I've experienced my setup not emitting as much vapor as it did before. Now I don't know if this is what's supposed to happen, but when I checked the reading of the entire setup (mod+RBA+battery) when ON, the ohm meter read 0 Ohms. From my understanding, this only means that there is a short circuit. I've been trying to find a discussion online of anyone experiencing the same thing, but haven't found any yet. So just to get a confirmation from you guys, is this supposed to happen? Because what I know is that there still needs to be resistance even when a circuit is on or else it's short-circuiting.

No pics so I'll just throw out a few ideas. Your atomiser centre pin could be too far recessed. Your battery wrap could have a rip or tear letting it short on the tube. Check your coil leads for anything touching where it shouldn't be. If you're using a mech, make sure there are no kanthal scraps stuck in the switch. To check if it's not a manufacturing fault, take the coils out of the atomiser and stick it on the meter, if it still reads a short, then there's a fuckup with the atomiser's insulators.

What setup are you using?

So I'm actually awake now and I read your post again. Definitely sounds like the positive pin on your atomiser is too short. Some ohm meters read 0.0 when there's no connection.

Should be able to extend the positive on either your mod or atty.

Fixed. Apparently my volt meter is too old to read while the power is on. It's one of those analog ones from the 80's 8) you gotta love hand-me-downs. When you put the posts across the battery terminals it reads it as a short. I noticed this when I checked it on a normal 1.5V AA battery. Now for the lack of vapor part, I think it was because I was running a steel mesh setup. The mesh was too thick to reach the silica underneath and couldn't vaporize the e-juice quick enough. This time I switched it to two normal coils. The atomizer resistance is now 0.5, however with the mod and everything it totals to approximately 1ohm. I think it's impossible to run a sub-ohm setup with this mod due to the crazy high resistance.

Hi guys I'm new in kuwait and i left all my vaping gear back in the states Im thinking of ordering some stuff from fasttech but I'm worried my package will get confiscated do you guys have any experience ordering from fasttech and do kuwait customs check and confiscate vape stuff . 

Hi guys I'm new in kuwait and i left all my vaping gear back in the states Im thinking of ordering some stuff from fasttech but I'm worried my package will get confiscated do you guys have any experience ordering from fasttech and do kuwait customs check and confiscate vape stuff .

You can get the hardwarware through no problem. I've been using Postaplus to forward me gear ordered from the US.

Juice is the problem. I haven't found anyone who'll ship it here. The mail forwarders won't ship it and I've had a package stuck in a NY USPS warehouse for 3 months.

1 person likes this

You can get the hardwarware through no problem. I've been using Postaplus to forward me gear ordered from the US.

Juice is the problem. I haven't found anyone who'll ship it here. The mail forwarders won't ship it and I've had a package stuck in a NY USPS warehouse for 3 months.

what about batteries thats what im mainly nervous about do they let them pass cuz i plan on ordering a hana mod dna 30 and it comes with a battery   

Edited by mohmoe360

Don't know about batteries as I've never ordered them. Most places specifically ban li-ions and others are vague at best. You'd have to call and ask.

Guys....Any place we can buy e-liquid or make our own e-liquid without nicotine and using foster clark flavouring ?

Please help :(

Guys....Any place we can buy e-liquid or make our own e-liquid without nicotine and using foster clark flavouring ?

Please help :(

You can get VG in Boots and dilute it with 5-10% distilled water. That's your base, just add flavour.

It's not great for tanks though, it's really thick so it doesn't wick well. I drip the stuff I make.

jawikw.com also sells juice without nicotine.

Edited by Finli

If you have the app called "4sale" go to the miscellaneous category and click miscellaneous again, the first couple of ads you find will be e-cigs and Liqua brand e-juice. I do not know how much the e-juice is sold for, but if you call the guy and check then you can compare with the prices on jawikw.

Bought a king clone from jawi and popped my 18650 battery in it. Wasn't firing and the mod started overheating. Tried it with different atomizers to no avail, it doesnt overheat without an atomizer though. Any ideas? I know its not the battery, works with my VV.

2 people like this

Bought a king clone from jawi and popped my 18650 battery in it. Wasn't firing and the mod started overheating. Tried it with different atomizers to no avail, it doesnt overheat without an atomizer though. Any ideas? I know its not the battery, works with my VV.

if you feel that the mod is overheating its could be because there is a short somewhere.

when you short a battery its normal tendency is to heat up, make sure you dont keep that up otherwise the battery will get faulty. 

plus if your using a safe battery it could explode. ( take care )

Hi Guys,

i understand that most of you are into Vaping . you can always order any hardware and sure you are going to get with any postage u choose . if you want safe carriers always choose DHL when applicable other than that FedEx And UPS is fine as they deliver it directly to you at a small fee . i have just received a Hana Modz Clone from fast tech with some atomizers and was delivered and cleared by DHL of course its almost the same price of my Hana but i wouldn't mind knowing that i am going to receive it .

For E-liquids i don't recommend you to order it online as it will be confiscated by customs and big shipping companies dose not deliver eg" Borderlinx , My US, ARAMEX shopNShip. also 99% of the websites ships with USPS . if you want to try your luck then go ahead but make sure to choose express shipping or international priority shipping "which costs extra but u will have tracking number all the way to Kuwait" and try to ask the shipper to mark it as cosmetic samples and invoice shouldn't be more than 100USD or you have to go and pay Customs on it which is around 5% but it will need lots of approvals and highly u will never get it .

as far as i know i just wanted to share with you as i was successful to get hana mods , ipv2s , atomizers and many other hardware

just wanted to share with you guys and keep on VAPING

link to my instagram for my pictures on vaping 

http://instagram.com/p/vVm8XkHjEj/?modal=true

1 person likes this

Hi Guys,

i understand that most of you are into Vaping . you can always order any hardware and sure you are going to get with any postage u choose . if you want safe carriers always choose DHL when applicable other than that FedEx And UPS is fine as they deliver it directly to you at a small fee . i have just received a Hana Modz Clone from fast tech with some atomizers and was delivered and cleared by DHL of course its almost the same price of my Hana but i wouldn't mind knowing that i am going to receive it .

For E-liquids i don't recommend you to order it online as it will be confiscated by customs and big shipping companies dose not deliver eg" Borderlinx , My US, ARAMEX shopNShip. also 99% of the websites ships with USPS . if you want to try your luck then go ahead but make sure to choose express shipping or international priority shipping "which costs extra but u will have tracking number all the way to Kuwait" and try to ask the shipper to mark it as cosmetic samples and invoice shouldn't be more than 100USD or you have to go and pay Customs on it which is around 5% but it will need lots of approvals and highly u will never get it .

as far as i know i just wanted to share with you as i was successful to get hana mods , ipv2s , atomizers and many other hardware

just wanted to share with you guys and keep on VAPING

link to my instagram for my pictures on vaping 

http://instagram.com/p/vVm8XkHjEj/?modal=true

did you use borderlinx to get your stuffs here to kuwait ?

did you use borderlinx to get your stuffs here to kuwait ?

i think you got lucky with the mod /apv but on atomizer its forbidden,  because i just contacted DHL and they told me that its still not allowed and being confiscated by the customs 

Silly question: what if I have mods, atomizers and e-juice in my luggage?

On another note, where can I get kanthal wires here?

bro its different when you bring it personally.

i think you got lucky with the mod /apv but on atomizer its forbidden,  because i just contacted DHL and they told me that its still not allowed and being confiscated by the customs 

I've had plenty atomisers sent to me through PostaPlus. At the moment I'm up to 3 Kayfuns, 2 Taifuns, a Magma and a Stillare.

You can get anything through in your luggage here. I bring a few litres of booze back every time I visit Dubai.

I don't think you can get Kanthal here. Spent a couple weeks checking every electrics shop in Shuwaikh before giving up and ordering a few hundred feet from the UK.

u can use borderlinx to get atomizers i always do the APV was shipped by USPS as u can see in the instagram pictures 

and if any body want some kanthals PM in Instagram i have some spools of 24 AWG  26 AWG and 28 AWG 

i can share with you 

Ps: Buy kanthal wires from amazon as its the cheapest and ships fast 

u can use borderlinx , aramex and postaplus all deliver it 

fastest is borderlinx it will cost you 5.4 KD for 3 spools of your choice

Edited by AhmedRamiOmar

So no Kanthal wires, what about organic cotton? Been stuck with silica for a while

I've never seen any labelled organic but the cotton balls from Boots work fine.

I prefer rayon though so I got a 40 foot box of that off the internet.