Napoleon Bonafart

Vaping in Kuwait

336 posts in this topic

Will pass by Muji tonight, thanks

Anyone try dokha in a dry herb atomizer? Used to be a heavy dokha smoker, and a dry herb atomizer sounds dope!

go to MUJI in avenues they sell organic Japanese cotton but u need to boil it also just to be sure and safe

They sell Japanese cotton but I don't think it's organic

u can use borderlinx to get atomizers i always do the APV was shipped by USPS as u can see in the instagram pictures

and if any body want some kanthals PM in Instagram i have some spools of 24 AWG 26 AWG and 28 AWG

i can share with you

Ps: Buy kanthal wires from amazon as its the cheapest and ships fast

u can use borderlinx , aramex and postaplus all deliver it

fastest is borderlinx it will cost you 5.4 KD for 3 spools of your choice

Borderlinx has already notified me that rda or atomizer are not allowed

I just registered in postaplus and ordered some atty will see if it comes :D

Borderlinx has already notified me that rda or atomizer are not allowed

I just registered in postaplus and ordered some atty will see if it comes :D

Please let me know...if it clears the customs and the shipping and custom charges u paid !

Would be of great help :D

Please let me know...if it clears the customs and the shipping and custom charges u paid !

Would be of great help :D

Not the guy you were talking to but I just received a Taifun GT through Postaplus. Cost 3.7 KD and 1.2 of that was the customs charge.

So Jawi just got some cotton and kanthal wires. The kanthal is priced at 10KD for a 100ft roll which is craaazzy expensive. Costs about $8 online

Can anyone buy me a eleaf istick and I can pay them in Kuwait ?

Whatsapp  me - 55252022

In case no one takes you up on that, they just got iSticks in at Jawi if you're willing to pay double the retail price.

anyone tried the kanger aerotank V2 ? broke my old protank and need a new one </3

Yeah, they're pretty good. I prefer them to Protanks.

Yeah, they're pretty good. I prefer them to Protanks.

Alright, I'll take your word on that ! but in a week :P semi-broke atm might get that hammer mechanical clone they have on jawi it looks badass

Alright, I'll take your word on that ! but in a week :P semi-broke atm might get that hammer mechanical clone they have on jawi it looks badass

Just so you know, those things have really bad voltage drop.

postsplus gets atty with no problem but you have to tell the supplier to make the discription as accessories. one of my orders didn't come due to its descriptions

43f02dfce5bf0b7a8366030eb27a685a.jpg

hello guys ,,

i am new to vaping ,, i bought istick eleaf ,, and v2 atomizer ,, but i need to know where i could find e-juice ,,, jawi e-juice taste like medecine , i need to know where i could find american e-juice please

hello guys ,,

i am new to vaping ,, i bought istick eleaf ,, and v2 atomizer ,, but i need to know where i could find e-juice ,,, jawi e-juice taste like medecine , i need to know where i could find american e-juice please

Juice is a huge problem here. The best you can find is that Chinese crap Jawi sells.

Only way to get the good stuff is to have someone else bring it into the country for you because no one will ship liquids here.

What we need is a group that really travels alot lolz so he can get it for us...

so anyone going out of kuwait? lolz

Heh, yeah. We could all chip in and get someone a flight to the US and 2 days in a hotel.

My brother is over from the US for a visit and brought me 3.5 litres of juice. I'm vaping like a king for the next year.

1 person likes this

Heh, yeah. We could all chip in and get someone a flight to the US and 2 days in a hotel.

My brother is over from the US for a visit and brought me 3.5 litres of juice. I'm vaping like a king for the next year.

3.5 liters is like a dream :(