Napoleon Bonafart

Vaping in Kuwait

336 posts in this topic

You inspired me to put together my own twisted build. Haven't done on of these in ages.

Two strands of 26ga. Came out at .27 ohm and it's bloody delicious.98AN8QJ.jpg

It's a Stillare clone. Tiny post holes on it so I could only fit 2 strands each coil but it was the old cloud machine before the Mutation X came out.

I really need some new drippers.

I have an eVic Supreme in Black, with box and all items, I bought it about a month or so ago, it works just like new. it does wiggle because the battery case doesn't sit flush (there is a very minimal gap) with the screen connection but had that since I got it, willing to let it go for 30 KD final, bought it for 50 KD.

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I am beyond lost but would like to vap and hopefully quit smoking cigs.

I saw the selection on jawi but was wondering if anyone has advice on which one to take (model/make) as i have no idea what the difference is between them.

Appreciate any help :)

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I am beyond lost but would like to vap and hopefully quit smoking cigs.

I saw the selection on jawi but was wondering if anyone has advice on which one to take (model/make) as i have no idea what the difference is between them.

Appreciate any help :)

If you're serious about starting it, I'd go with the MVP20W battery and an Aspire Nautilus Mini atomiser. There are cheaper setups but they're weak as hell.

If you go with that, don't forget to pick up a pack of Aspire Nautilus coil heads. For juice, 12mg should be good for quiting. LiQua is the best Chinese brand they have.

Also, don't bother with tobacco flavours. Everyone tries them but they're all crap. You'll never get one that tastes like an actual cigarette.

If you're serious about starting it, I'd go with the MVP20W battery and an Aspire Nautilus Mini atomiser. There are cheaper setups but they're weak as hell.

If you go with that, don't forget to pick up a pack of Aspire Nautilus coil heads. For juice, 12mg should be good for quiting. LiQua is the best Chinese brand they have.

Also, don't bother with tobacco flavours. Everyone tries them but they're all crap. You'll never get one that tastes like an actual cigarette.

sounds great. Just need something cleared.

Coil heads? what is that?

Also juice you add it every time or once a day sort of thing?

Edited by Izzyq8
1 person likes this

sounds great. Just need something cleared.

Coil heads? what is that?

Also juice you add it every time or once a day sort of thing?

Coil heads are replaceable bits that hold the heating coil. When one gets worn out and starts tasting bad, you just toss it out and screw a new one into the atomiser. They usually last a couple weeks, make sure you get the Nautilus BVC ones.

As for juice, you just top up the tank when it gets low. How often you need to do that depends on how much you vape.

Just a note on the coil heads. On a new one you need to put a few drops of juice in the top, then screw it into the tank and leave it to soak for 10 mins or you'll burn the wick material. And when you get the battery, set it for 12-13 watts to start with. If you run it too hot, you might burn it.

You forgot the battery. Either the iStick 20W or the MVP20W. Both will work great with that atomiser.

There are a few differences between them. The MVP has a slightly longer battery life and a USB socket so you can charge your phone off it while the iStick is smaller and a bit more comfortable to hold. Also, the MVP is built like a tank if durability is an issue.

Other than that, you're good.

You forgot the battery. Either the iStick 20W or the MVP20W. Both will work great with that atomiser.

There are a few differences between them. The MVP has a slightly longer battery life and a USB socket so you can charge your phone off it while the iStick is smaller and a bit more comfortable to hold. Also, the MVP is built like a tank if durability is an issue.

Other than that, you're good.

Hopefully final clarification needed.

Cant find it anywhere where you described on the site, do you happen to have the exact link?

Was just about to order but i wanted to know, is there a diffrent version without an external battery? Basically with an internal rechargable battery to be smaller and easier to carry?