Stanley Road

Guitar Painting?

8 posts in this topic

I have a stratocaster guitar that I want the body stripped and repainted, does anybody know if there is anybody in Kuwait that can do this?

I don't there's a shop in Kuwait that does this. Your only luck would be with one of those furniture building shops in Shuwaikh that know how to paint wood, but the quality may not be up to par. 

I suggest checking out some guides online on how to do it yourself. All equipment/paint you need can be found at Ace hardware. 

http://www.wikihow.com/Repaint-a-Guitar

I used to paint/stain woods and its not as tough as it seems. Just needs patience and practice. 

I don't there's a shop in Kuwait that does this. Your only luck would be with one of those furniture building shops in Shuwaikh that know how to paint wood, but the quality may not be up to par. 

I suggest checking out some guides online on how to do it yourself. All equipment/paint you need can be found at Ace hardware. 

http://www.wikihow.com/Repaint-a-Guitar

I used to paint/stain woods and its not as tough as it seems. Just needs patience and practice. 

Thanks for the response. I was thinking of a car spray paint place if anyone knows a good one?

A couple of days ago I saw a really nice painted guitar on Kuwait Chopper's Instagram page. They're located behind the Alshaya head office in Shuwaikh. Unfortunately I don't have their contact number. 

A couple of days ago I saw a really nice painted guitar on Kuwait Chopper's Instagram page. They're located behind the Alshaya head office in Shuwaikh. Unfortunately I don't have their contact number. 

Thanks, I had already been in contact with them and they offered a price but they haven't confirmed when they would be able to do it yet.

Regards

Peter

After multiple communications the guy at Kuwait Choppers said that he wanted to do it them stopped responding. Anyhow I decided to take it overseas and got artwork done also.....It is stunning!