Riba

Good machine shop in Kuwait?

7 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I am planning to do an engine overhaul, but I will need help of a machine shop who can clean, inspect and resurface my cylinder head if necessary. Can anyone recommend such a place?

Thanks!

Edited by Riba

Hello larogue - I am talking about a 15 years old car, the dealer will either look at me like I am crazy person, charge me a fortune, or most likely both.

Any machine shop can do it, looks like my best bet is to check with the neighborhood service joints, guess not many people here are DIYs....hoped to find someone who likes to get their hands dirty and knows his way around. :)

Hello larogue - I am talking about a 15 years old car, the dealer will either look at me like I am crazy person, charge me a fortune, or most likely both.

Any machine shop can do it, looks like my best bet is to check with the neighborhood service joints, guess not many people here are DIYs....hoped to find someone who likes to get their hands dirty and knows his way around. :)

I think there was a guy in here called Falcon or something who was a DIY guy. Check if hes still around and PM him. 

1 person likes this

Machine shop, yes.

If you enter Sultan Center (al-rai) Parking and go towards the goods unloading area (its the small road between sultan and Toys R US) and then take the left, 

Go straight and you'll have to take a right (thats how the road goes) and after 50 meters or so, you'll find the best machine shop. 

PM me if you have difficulties.