19 posts in this topic

I order pizza from Papa John's frequently and last time when i placed an order was last night.they should deliver it beetween 45 and 75 minutes.unfortunately, i have never seen them delivering them earlier than an hour.

last time, they were about to drive me crazy because they deliver the pizza in 95 minutes and this was a record i have never seen.

i will never order pizzas from papa john's.

i wonder if other people face the same problem too.

While they usually deliver on time for me, I have found that the food quality has gone down significantly. Also prices have increased by a lot.

Don't order from them as much as I used to. Anyone got any suggestions for pizza places?

pizza express is fast and i like their pizzas.

anyways...i am sure that there r other good places which i did not discover yet because of ordering from same places all the times.

Pizza Express is not on the same level as papa johns or pizza hut or little ceasers. Have you seen their prices?

Where/what is pizza express?

I know a branch that's in Jabriya, next to Starbucks and Pinkberry. Another branch is at the Avenues, next to Cinescape and T.G.I. Friday's. But like what ymaimoon said, they're not in the same league as Papa John's or Pizza Hut, as they're prices are slightly more expensive but they are pretty good. Another great pizza place that I'd recommend is Homeslice.

I can't even remember when was the last time I ordered from them. I rarely... very rarely order from them.

Their pizza is pricy, but the quality was worth it. I didn't order much from them because it takes too long for them to deliver, and when the pizza is delivered its often cool and not up to standard.

I think they tried to reduce the price or maintain it... that was based on my experience with them some two years ago or so! The reason why it was the last time I ordered from them is because they canceled the garlic sauce and added ranch dressing instead! WTF!! I remember that order was a disaster... over priced as usual. Late as usual... quality was going downhill... and they removed my favorite sauce! That was byebye for me.

On the other hand... Domino's pizza still have their excellent offers. And their quality is improving (though still not what we want) but its still better than Papa John's.

Where/what is pizza express?

It's an AlShaya run pizza place. https://www.alshayadelivery.com/

I've only had it once and it was just ok. The crust was thin and light but then I tried the pepperoni pizza from Zater wa Zeit and IMO their's is better. In fact I think some fatayer places in Kuwait make rather nice thin crust pizzas. 

okay pizza express is more expensive than papa john's but at the same time, papa johns is more expensive than pizza hut.

after all, when you order a pizza, you just order the pizza.i didnt take price into consideration.

when you go to a restaurant to eat kabab, you eat kabab but pay different prices for each of them and the price depends on the restaurant and its name and location etc.i mean, price does not depend on the taste and preperation time.you can eat yummiest kabab in a really ordinary and cheap restaurant while a well-known restaurant's kabab would suck. 

oh! pizza express, of course i know it, completely forgot about it.

I rarely order from them now , i feel they spoiled the pizza somehow , maybe its only me lol

i prefer dominos ( lots of new pizza etc added) and pizza hut , 

I rarely order from them now , i feel they spoiled the pizza somehow , maybe its only me lol

i prefer dominos ( lots of new pizza etc added) and pizza hut , 

Dominos is pretty good. They're not soaked in oil like Pizza Hut and their 1+1 offers are great for family movie nights. 

ah those pizzas.their special offers would kill me soon enough.i order more than one and try to eat it all just by myself :/ i better stop eating pizzas :P 

1 person likes this

You should try Upper Crust Pizzeria.. they have a branch in Abu Hasaniya... Really good pizza... Not too expensive as well

1 person likes this

okay pizza express is more expensive than papa john's but at the same time, papa johns is more expensive than pizza hut.

after all, when you order a pizza, you just order the pizza.i didnt take price into consideration.

when you go to a restaurant to eat kabab, you eat kabab but pay different prices for each of them and the price depends on the restaurant and its name and location etc.i mean, price does not depend on the taste and preperation time.you can eat yummiest kabab in a really ordinary and cheap restaurant while a well-known restaurant's kabab would suck. 

Yes and no.

papa Johns, Domino's, Pizza hut and Little Ceasers are of the same category... so its OK to compare the (quality wise and price wise).

Same applies to McD's, Hardee's, BurgerKing... I wouldn't compare the current hungry bunny with them. I'd compare hungry bunny with the Pinguin resturant!

Pizza Express is not on the same level as papa johns or pizza hut or little ceasers. Have you seen their prices?

Pizza Express is the best Pizza out there IMO, so their prices are reasonable IMO.