Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nes

Where can I get guitar amps?

8 posts in this topic

Anyplace besides Al Dawaliya and Al Yousifi?

I've only went to the Al Dawaliya that's in Salmiya. They've told me to come next month and they don't currently have any amps. Would I find amps in the one in Hawalli, or would I get the same results?

Al Salmeen isn't very impressive. I went to their salmiya store, and there's almost nothing there.

Any other stores? I've found plenty of >20lb amps in amazon, but even when that light, their shipping would more than double the cost.

I don't care about the sort of amp really.

What I was really looking for was the "Line 6 Spider IV 15". But I don't think I can get it here.

Check out Salmeen Music. www.salmeenmusic.com

They don't have that Line 6 amp you're looking for, but they have the comparatively similar Vox amps that include a pre tube for extra tonality. They also have other amps and brands so check them out. 

I went to the salmeen store in salmiya. They have almost nothing. I asked them if they have amps, they said no. He told me to go to their store in kaitan, but that one looks more aud centered than guitar.

As yah5 said, Salmeen definitely stock Vox amps and carry the VT series which is a modelling amp in a similar vein to the line 6. Iactually have a VT20+ and consider it to be very good. I noticed that they also had an AC4TV in last time that I was in there. Across the road from there is Panasonic who also stock Vox amps amongst others. I bought my AC30H2 there which is a high end tube amp. You could try Al Dawaliya at the Yamaha Music Square in the Avenues and their Hawalli store. It looks like Al Dawaliya are running low on stock across all their stores and must waiting shipments.

Edited by Stanley Road

Take it to the Xcite workshop since they carry marantz. 

100 %jhot

Edited by AnswerQ1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0