Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shamim Karim

Best ISP for online gaming?

9 posts in this topic

As the title suggests, what is the best ISP in kuwait for online gaming? I use gulfnet atm and its not that great for me at least. They route my internet through UAE which give me bad pings to EU servers. 

I use Fasttelco at home, to EU I normally get 130-150MS. gimme a server name and I'll test.

130-150 is quite good. Can you go to speedtest.net and check how much you ping to Bahrain ?

Bahrain returns high MS for some reason

Batelco is like 400-500ms

You see that's the problem. Most ISP's in kuwait route our internet through EU first. (Amsterdam/Paris for gulfnet) ie. why we get high pings on local servers nearby outside kuwait. How am I supposed to play CS:GO on Bahrain, oman or saudi servers if I get 200ms where I should be getting 40-50ms   

130-150 is quite good. Can you go to speedtest.net and check how much you ping to Bahrain ?

15 ms on Qualitynet Gaming.

kems ISP

bah server = 150

Eu servers = 150-170

this is today , but b4 for some reason i used to get 220+ in bah servers 

15 ms on Qualitynet Gaming.

can u please tell the ping u get in Eu servers and connection speed u are using ? thanks.

can u please tell the ping u get in Eu servers and connection speed u are using ? thanks.

Sure. Qualitynet Gaming 6 mpbs.

I play League of Legends on EU, their datacenter is in Amsterdam. I get anywhere from 100-150 ms. It's actually been pretty bad this past few weeks, getting 148 ms on LoL when I used to get like 110.

QL0GSwj.jpg

Zain can be pretty good every now and then... though on occasion I just lose connection ingame   :| which could be infuriating at times.

Edited by Basel

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0