Mathai

Where to collect USPS packages from?

28 posts in this topic

Update on USPS - I ordered a package from the US, here is the tracking info:

March 30, 2015 , 12:30 am

Your item departed a transfer airport in International, Kuwait, KUWAIT on March 30, 2015 at 12:30 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Kuwait, KUWAIT

March 29, 2015 , 2:30 pm

Departed

Amsterdam, NETHERLANDS

March 28, 2015 , 6:50 pm

Departed

New York, UNITED STATES

March 27, 2015 , 8:37 am

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

March 25, 2015 , 11:01 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 

March 25, 2015 , 9:46 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

MADISON, CT 06443 

I got a call yesterday from Keifan, they told me its ready to be picked up - and gave me an internal reference number. One week to be delivered is pretty good - I have been getting pretty decent results from them. I believe that most important thing is to have your phone number on the package, that seems to be the best way to get info. Also, usually USPS only shows that packages have left the US - this one was tracked all the way till receiving in Kuwait.

Hello,

I have a query. For my one of visa, I needed PCC from FBI; FBI had sent a mail through USPS but they generally dont share the tracking number.

Can I expect the delivery of document at home in Kuwait or is it possible to go to post office in Kuwait and ask people there for info on the package?

FBI dispatched the letter on 6th April.

Thanks.

A happy ending  :lol:

*Get your mind outta the gutter*

So last month I moved to the US and while making a list of things to buy I remembered that I never got down to re-ordering a Ridge wallet. So before I ordered again I thought I'd mail the company to find out if I could buy the same model again for the same price I ordered it a year ago. I got a response from Daniel Kane himself and he gave me a generous discount! I've just placed my order now and finally after more than a year I can finally own one. 

Cheers!