ymaimoon

Fat Burner Supplements

6 posts in this topic

I tried alot to change my diet but its very difficult. I am getting in some cardio as well. My friend asked me to try some fat burning supplement but I am not sure about it. 

Any suggestions if I should use them or not? If yes, which ones?

Well I use Animal Cuts, but only to help burn whatever fat I haven't been able to burn with dieting and cardio. Plus it helps with water retention so usually if I know I'm going on a beach vacation or something I start taking Animal Cuts like 2 or 3 weeks before time. Just to give you an idea I have around maybe 14% body fat and I use the supplements to help go down to 12 or 13.

If you're expecting to drop weight using fat burning supplements I don't think you will see much result.

I tried alot to change my diet but its very difficult. I am getting in some cardio as well. My friend asked me to try some fat burning supplement but I am not sure about it. 

Years ago when I used to work out I've used 2 types of 'Fat burner supplements' extensively.

Here's a couple of things to take into consideration, atleast based on my experience, I've used them for around 8 months.

- Taking the supplements only without being partnered with strict workout routine is deemed useless and you won't get the results you expect.

- Without a workout routine, You'd just probably start exhibiting anxiety issues and mild insomnia or just not get sleep as these supplements contain insane amounts of caffeine, 200mg per capsule specifically,

-With or without a workout routine you will eventually start to feel the side effects, Also it depends on your dose. When I was using it, i was doing so with the instructions of my Gym instrcutor, and based on his advise I've started out with 1 capsule daily and then eventually acouple of weeks later 4 capsules daily.

-You eventually get used to amount of 'energy' you obtain for the capsules, Also, atleast for me it did supress your appetite a little bit, but im not sure, that could be psychological.

- I've stopped because it eventually took its toll on my health, I've already had a history of insomnia, So after using these supplements for around 8 months, and an 4 hour workout routine almost daily i still couldn't exhaust all that energy and end up not being able to get sleep.

I'd be lucky if i could get 2 hours of sleep a day, So i actually got really sick. I was in bed for a week and after that completely quit it.

I've used Lipo 6 and Lipo 6x.

My advise is, you can use the supplement, but you should also base it and tune it according to your daily routine. Use it for a month,

And as soon as you feel like something's off about it. Just simply quit it, I was a little addicted at the time, Yes working out can be addictive at times.

Gluck, hope ive helped in any way.

Boom

Raspberry ketones are a joke, don't bother, alot of what Dr. Oz and others pushed was all hype or had very little effect, merely praying on the dreams of people to find the magic pill to make them lose weight. This magic pill unfortunately doesn't exist, at least not yet. If you want to lose weight without putting the time and effort in, you deluding yourself. Calorie deficit will work to some point, but then depends on metabolism slowing down effect and people on extended calorie deficit are prone to giving up their "diets" and ballooning once again.

Want to lose weight, motivate yourself, or find someone to motivate you. Better health and looking better are very strong points to motivate. i talk from experience and have lost on more than one occasion 30KG+ . Losing weight quickly, not healthy, prone to bouncing back. Commit yourself to the life change, diet in the terms of eating healthily. You can always have the special treat, within reason, but people nowadays are glutenous. Their appetite for unhealthy food has no bounds. They eat 3K plus diets on a daily basis and with no movement whatsoever and expect to stay trim. 

Start a healthy eating regimen, slowly working it in to your routine. Drink water, cut out the crap. You will lose weight. if you want to reach the ideal weights, you need to work in some form of exercise or there is just no point. Do it for yourself, you will be amazed what healthy actually feels like.

my advice DONT

recently (1 or 2 months ago) a young lady died due to the use of fat burners (in kuwait), trust me, they are dangerous

Edited by manabry44