Shamim Karim

What games are you guys playing now thread

32 posts in this topic

I usually play Counter Strike: Global Offensive these days. Other games I play now and then include Backlight Retribution(F2P on steam), Battlefield 4, Hearthstone, Planetside 2 and The Crew(Beta). Got bored of Watch dogs and stopped. Let me know what you guys are playing :) 

I occasionally live stream on twitch : http://www.twitch.tv/giveawaychannel   

Battle Field 4 and Need for Speed Rivals just recently became available for EA Access members so started that yesterday.

Playing BF4 and Star Wars: The Old Republic on the PC. Thief and Forza Motorsport 5 on the XBOX ONE. The Last of Us and Gran Turismo 6 on the PS3. Plus I have quite a few games which I need to start and finish like Batman: Arkham Origins(360), Remember Me(360), WRC 4(360).

PS3: Gran Turismo 6, FIFA 14, COD BO2 / Ghosts / MW3, Driver San Fran, GTA IV Complete Edition, Midnight Club LA Complete Edition.

PC: Euro Truck Simulator 2, Gmod, Test Drive Unlimited 2, Simcity, GTA IV, GTA SAMP, BeamNG, Counter Strike GO.

P.S: All the driving games are played using a Logitech G27.

Just Wii U stuff recently. The Wii U is easily the best system out of the current 3 at the moment. Everything on PS4 and Xbone is just a worse version of a PC game for the most part. 

Just started playing Far Cry 4 and I'm liking it although i'm finding it a bit difficult to understand. Too many things to do, kinda like an RPG / 3rd Person Shooter.

This is where I am right now, this game causes me so much anxiety 

Still on Battlefield 4, a bit of Battlefield Hardline, wish to play Need for speed (new one launching 2016) and should play more Titan Fall, also trying to finish Darksiders (first one, war)

Anybody bought COD:BO3 already? I did yesterday. The thing is, I cannot play online yet. It gives me an error of ERROR:A,B,C,..D..F..............X something like that.

I know the global release of the game is on the 6th, and we in Kuwait, got it like a 4 days earlier.. So, i'm not sure if the servers are already up or what's wrong?!

I have already updated the games patches/updates like 4GB of it. But still, I can't go online..

Anybody experiencing the same problems?

Is it futuristic COD? I should google it but too lazy. I didn't like the last COD with futuristic weapons and stuff.

Is it futuristic COD? I should google it but too lazy. I didn't like the last COD with futuristic weapons and stuff.

Well, It Is Futuristic.

But don't let that keep you away from it, Black Ops 3 is brimming with content, from incredibly fun Zombies mode to an addicting Multiplayer you'll definitely find something that'll justify your purchase.

And much to my surprise it has a good Campaign mode, with good story. Well, good story - for a Shooter.

Edited by fix-you

The Games I'm Playing Right Now Are:

Destiny/Taken King

FIFA 16

Black Ops 3

The Walking Dead: Season Two

Broken Age

MGSV

I hardly get an hour for games everyday ( Wish I Could Work From Home ), thus the long 'Currently Playing List'.