Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noor Mohammad

Cats in the floor corridor. Is it allowed?

12 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have 3 cats and most of the time they are in the apartment. Sometimes they go out in the floor corridor.

My neighbor has a problem with cats in the corridor.

The cats don't go into any house and they are trained to do litter in the litter box.

Is it against the baladiya rules to allow cats to be in the corridor of the floor?

1 person likes this

No, but many people here are afraid of cats for some reason.  Its beyond stupid, but they think they carry disease.  Stupid people.  I would be careful about him poisoning the cats or something.

1 person likes this

She said, she will poison the cats if they come in the corridor!

I would not risk the safety of my pets in such a situation. Baladiya rules or not!

Edited by Sarcastico

I would not risk the safety of my pets in such a situation. Baladiya rules or not!

I will be careful Sarcastico. I wouldn't risk the life of my kittens!

If my neighbor threatened to kill my cat, i will beat the ever living shit out of him.  

Actually, i'll let my cat do it.

The most retard conversation i have ever witnessed on this forum ever... With all due resect to the retards of course.

If you are renting in an apartment... And your neighbour clearly told you they are unhappy with your cats in the corridor... Why cant you have the decency and the courtesy to keep your cats in side your flat?

If you want to be a bitch about it then you deserve what you get. you sound so immature and maybe thats why you decided to have three cats in a flat!

Regardless how bitchy and selfish you are, even if your landlord allows you to have pets in your flat... They are supposed to say in your flat and not roam around outside your flat. If you are unable to handle your cars and keep them inside, then maybe you should not keep them around. If you feel that keeping them inside your flat all the time is not suitable for them, then you should send them away.

Think of it as a form of nuisance. You are alloed to watch tv and listn to music... But if you increase the volume up to a certain level your neighbours will complain. And they have the right to complain and you are required to adher. Even though the is no written law about it. They can call the police on you who will show up at your door. Same thing if u were just talking loud (ie fighting shouting inside ur flat) or having a party or whatever. These are the basic of the civilized world. Try to be civil. Be kind to your neighbour. Grow up.

1 person likes this

At least he can afford to pay for his flat.

Shots fired!

The most retard conversation i have ever witnessed on this forum ever... With all due resect to the retards of course.

If you are renting in an apartment... And your neighbour clearly told you they are unhappy with your cats in the corridor... Why cant you have the decency and the courtesy to keep your cats in side your flat?

If you want to be a bitch about it then you deserve what you get. you sound so immature and maybe thats why you decided to have three cats in a flat!

Regardless how bitchy and selfish you are, even if your landlord allows you to have pets in your flat... They are supposed to say in your flat and not roam around outside your flat. If you are unable to handle your cars and keep them inside, then maybe you should not keep them around. If you feel that keeping them inside your flat all the time is not suitable for them, then you should send them away.

Think of it as a form of nuisance. You are alloed to watch tv and listn to music... But if you increase the volume up to a certain level your neighbours will complain. And they have the right to complain and you are required to adher. Even though the is no written law about it. They can call the police on you who will show up at your door. Same thing if u were just talking loud (ie fighting shouting inside ur flat) or having a party or whatever. These are the basic of the civilized world. Try to be civil. Be kind to your neighbour. Grow up.

While i do agree with common courtesy, threatening to kill someones pets shows that the neighbors aren't exactly adhering to that policy.  I had a similar situation where when i first moved into my apartment, my neighbors complained about one of my cats meowing.  The cats never leave my house.  

Now here is the thing.  These SAME neighbors have yelling matches, babies crying, parties, whatever.  I never complained ONCE and i  endured out of common courtesy.  I don't know their situation, so i don't butt in.  However, when they started complaining about my cats MEOWING on CERTAIN occasions (maybe twice a day if that), i got furious.  I had already gotten permission from the landlords and everything.  The cats are legit.  I confronted the neighbor, and he told me he doesn't like cats.  As in, he doesn't want me to have cats.  I told him to go fuck himself (kindly of course :P)  and kept them.  

Sadly, one of my cats died of mental disease (Kept biting himself, nose bleeds, etc)  and passed away.  I only have one of my cats now, and he meows occasionally.  The Neighbor still complains, but not even the Haris or Landlord listen to him.  

I still don't complain about his loud noises which happen EVERYDAY, but i draw the line at my cats, who has never harmed anyone.  If he touches my cat, i will not go easy on him.  The cat is practically my family. 

Shots fired!

While i do agree with common courtesy, threatening to kill someones pets shows that the neighbors aren't exactly adhering to that policy.  I had a similar situation where when i first moved into my apartment, my neighbors complained about one of my cats meowing.  The cats never leave my house.  

Now here is the thing.  These SAME neighbors have yelling matches, babies crying, parties, whatever.  I never complained ONCE and i  endured out of common courtesy.  I don't know their situation, so i don't butt in.  However, when they started complaining about my cats MEOWING on CERTAIN occasions (maybe twice a day if that), i got furious.  I had already gotten permission from the landlords and everything.  The cats are legit.  I confronted the neighbor, and he told me he doesn't like cats.  As in, he doesn't want me to have cats.  I told him to go fuck himself (kindly of course :P)  and kept them.  

Sadly, one of my cats died of mental disease (Kept biting himself, nose bleeds, etc)  and passed away.  I only have one of my cats now, and he meows occasionally.  The Neighbor still complains, but not even the Haris or Landlord listen to him.  

I still don't complain about his loud noises which happen EVERYDAY, but i draw the line at my cats, who has never harmed anyone.  If he touches my cat, i will not go easy on him.  The cat is practically my family.

Your situation is clearly different of that mentioned by the original poster. If anything, the original poster is equivelant to that neighbor of yours!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0