12 posts in this topic

First I would like to say that i have been a loyal customer for Mrbabu for around a year maybe more, before that I used BoarderLinx and was happy with the service too but sometimes it used to be a little expensive , but hey ... you get what you pay for. and that is what happened to me on my last order through mrbabu.com, I have ordered 3 items, one on the 30th of sept and another "two" on 25th . it took me around ten calls to reach to an answer. I even asked to talk to the manager many time and were avoided by ... "we will come back to you" I went to there office, took his mobile talked to him and explained my situation ... he said I will check and come back to you ... next day he tells me via whats app that he have checked with them .. and we have lost one of your items and one was delivered on  time as for the last one "you have asked them not to deliver it"  Oh did I mention that I told them that, After it took them a month to tell me they have received it. he told me he will refund one item and I HAVE TO ACCEPT THE OTHER ONE ! what a nice way to treat you client. you are a paying customer and you have to obey. 

well I know for sure that I will never ever deal with them any more. such a cheap company . 

next time you guys order from there ... ask for pay on arrival so that you have the upper hand to refuse your product if its late or lost !

1 person likes this

Its always been a horrible service run by incompetent idiots. 

Honestly, you have to be an idiot to use their service :P

1 person likes this

Honestly, you have to be an idiot to use their service :P

I resent that.  Completely.

Me and my family use this service, and they have never failed to deliver.  

Us idiots must have weird luck or something lol.

1 person likes this

I resent that.  Completely.

Me and my family use this service, and they have never failed to deliver.  

Us idiots must have weird luck or something lol.

dude why take it too personal and bring ur family into the subject.

oh... i guess you're an idiot! lol. its okay we're all idiots ;/

man, this is taking such a bad turn.

You DID say only an idiot would use this service.  I was just pointing out how that statement can be perceived as offensive.  The lol at the end of my paragraph should have signified sarcasm, but i guess it wasn't.

In any case, be careful how you say things.  As i said, i use the service, and it hasn't failed me yet.  I don't need to be called an idiot lol :P

are you trying to get banned?

I'm not, but if you're going to ban me I'm fine with that. I find suspension is more harsh and indeed I've been visiting this forum too many times nowadays and nothing going on, so I could use a two or three weeks suspension! seriously.

you  do know the have cash on delivery right ? that way if the product isnt what you orderd late or late and got "we will come back to you", you can just say i didnt order this, i dont have cash this month il get back to you, screw them just like they screw you.

I usually order 2-3 items a months from them and have been ordering for the past few months.

No complaints from my end. 

Once accidentally paid knet for an item i didn't want, sent them a message via their website, they called me next day and gave me a check.

One customer may have a bad experience does not mean everyone will. (Coming from an Ex-sales person)

We haven't seen much banishment since Holla, RSSC and Goker.

You're losing your touch  :P

We haven't seen much banishment since Holla, RSSC and Goker.

You're losing your touch  :P

I believe Goker is still here but under a different name. I sense his writing style every once in a while ;p

I'm surprised that Holla vanished just like that. Its good that he's gone cuz he used to ruin everything thread and I believe he was one of the reasons to push maaany people away from the forum (I know I stopped coming for couple of years because of him).