nexus85

Buffet in Kuwait

9 posts in this topic

I recently had a really good experience at this place called "The Roof" in Shaab. Crazy breakfast buffet at only 3 bucks/person.... Amazing food and service as well....

Anybody knows any other buffet places(for breakfast or otherwise) at 5 KD or less per person? And good too!!! 

Suggestions pls!

I recently had a really good experience at this place called "The Roof" in Shaab. Crazy breakfast buffet at only 3 bucks/person.... Amazing food and service as well....

Anybody knows any other buffet places(for breakfast or otherwise) at 5 KD or less per person? And good too!!! 

Suggestions pls!

what kind of breakfast did they have, did they have pancakes?

@Surrey : I just found the Iftar buffet post.

@Mark : Lol.. There were no pancakes as far as I remember... You got your standard spread of fruits, salads, breads, pastries and dessert fare. The headliner for me was the saj wraps and omlettes they were making any way you want. And their bread pudding type dessert was to die for... 

Suggestions pls!

Try Avanti Palace in Hawalli, 4kd per person on Thu and Fri.

Btw, any other place than the The Roof in Shaab which has buffet for 5kd or less per person you know of?