Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Q8i

Leaving Kuwait - Non-cancelled work visa 18

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I had to leave Kuwait 5 years ago, my visa was not cancelled.. this was because the Employer would not give release or accept resignation.  Basically I was an employee that got jerked around by my employer. I am wondering if I have to come back to Kuwait, is there any issues with regards to the non-cancelled work visa.  The work visa has also expired a long time ago.

1 person likes this

Thanks, I understand. My situation is a bit different, since I have been out for 5 years. So if someone could explain in detail.

1 person likes this

your visa automatically got cancelled. If you owed something to your previous sponsor he may have reported you to the police so there is either a ban on your name or you may get arrested upon arrival.

but im no expert on this topic.

1 person likes this

your visa automatically got cancelled. If you owed something to your previous sponsor he may have reported you to the police so there is either a ban on your name or you may get arrested upon arrival.

but im no expert on this topic.

No, I don't owe anything. Infact I left my benefits for him to have for free.  Plus I was not on his residency directly, I was on the residency of another company that was associated with them.  I know the residency visa is cancelled, but I am wondering if the work permit also got cancelled or not.

hello, I hope this is still active, I would like to ask some questions about leaving kuwait. My flight will be this coming friday and my visa isnt cancelled yet, so maybe I could do something to this. I planned to go back to the Philippines coz ive stayed here in kuwait for 3 months without a job. Is there something I can do to cancel my visa 3 days before my flight?

9 hours ago, zac yuri said:

hello, I hope this is still active, I would like to ask some questions about leaving kuwait. My flight will be this coming friday and my visa isnt cancelled yet, so maybe I could do something to this. I planned to go back to the Philippines coz ive stayed here in kuwait for 3 months without a job. Is there something I can do to cancel my visa 3 days before my flight?

Get yourself a free one way ticket and quick easy cancelling of the iqama by driving without a license. :)  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0