3obad

Interstellar in Kuwait

10 posts in this topic

nothing is censored, maybe like 1 word but thats it. one of the best movies ever made.

Did anyone watch Interstellar in Kuwait? if so I wonder if its censored in anyway?

I watched it at the IMAX theater in 360 mall. It was chopped for a second or so in a couple of random places (or maybe there was a glitch in the system) but it didn't feel as butchered as John Wick, which I saw the week before Interstellar. 

Easily the best space movie after 2001 Odyssey. You have to watch it on IMAX. 

If it was censored - I did not notice. It was probably the least censored movie I have ever seen (and that includes countless Pixar/Disney movies). Watch it in Imax, and get there early! The movie starts right on time, and if you miss a minute it gets very confusing.

1 person likes this

And if you're watching it late at night and you go home straight to bed, be prepared to have dreams of you floating into space and drifting into the 5th dimension where you're trying to understand the corelation between gravity and time.

Yeah this is actually one movie I would recommend seeing in the theater. Totally uncut as far as I could tell, and watching it in imax was pretty crazy. It gets LOUD

Yeah this is actually one movie I would recommend seeing in the theater. Totally uncut as far as I could tell, and watching it in imax was pretty crazy. It gets LOUD

Yeah - I thought the cinema was busted at first, but you will find several comments online complaining about how loud it was. The director (Christopher Nolan) said that it was made to be loud (to the point where the words are drowned out) so the focus is getting you immersed in the movie and not the dialogue.