Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Saiyan96

Battlefield 4 multiplayer Kuwait

8 posts in this topic

I play on the Europe servers mostly, my ping use to be good when I still was back in Salwa, it would range from 99 - 140 with quality net I believe (fast internet included with the apartment rental), but when I moved to Mahboula I had to get 4G internet from ooredoo, after 10 pm at night the ping is 300 plus... making it unplayable, want to give Zain a go and cancel ooredoo, hopefully I can get a ping less then 200 after 10 at night

Well, I'm looking for a good internet provider currently but just a little advise for you sir: don't you ever try to even get close to Viva. That's it.

1 person likes this

Well, I'm looking for a good internet provider currently but just a little advise for you sir: don't you ever try to even get close to Viva. That's it.

Thanks for the heads up boss

Its actually disappointing that there is no middle east servers for Battlefield 4 to be honest, but I think if someone wanted to start a middle east server it will be always full 

FuzzyWuzzy, how fast was you internet with Quality net? Those ping results are amazing.

I get from 170-250 ping with EU servers, 200-280 ping with East US servers. I am enjoy playing BF4 with an a US clan and some guys from the UK so I have a mental chart of the pings I get with all type of servers.

My internet package is provided by KEMS and its 3MB. I would not recommend it if you plan on having a good time as the speed is extreamly slow and the ping is high enough as is.

If someone can provide a non-DSL alternative, I am all ears. Cheers.

Edited by goh13

FuzzyWuzzy, how fast was you internet with Quality net? Those ping results are amazing.

I get from 170-250 ping with EU servers, 200-280 ping with East US servers. I am enjoy playing BF4 with an a US clan and some guys from the UK so I have a mental chart of the pings I get with all type of servers.

My internet package is provided by KEMS and its 3MB. I would not recommend it if you plan on having a good time as the speed is extreamly slow and the ping is high enough as is.

If someone can provide a non-DSL alternative, I am all ears. Cheers.

When I was with Quality.net it was a 6MBps line, it was fast enough to stream to Twitch I believe, if I ever move to where I can enjoy DSL again, then I will go with Qaulity.net 6MBps line but if I can afford faster, I will, currently I am gaming from 4G by ooredoo which is not the best but on good days the ping goes down to 119 and up to 150 then it spikes up to 250 (5 second spikes) on UK servers on good days, bad days 220 to 280 (spikes is 300 plus) ping on UK servers.

Have you considered Zain?  Take a look at this discussion

http://community.248am.com/topic/29605-zain-4g-zain-booster/

Hope this helps. Sorry for the late reply

Edited by FuzzyWuzzy

When I was with Quality.net it was a 6MBps line, it was fast enough to stream to Twitch I believe, if I ever move to where I can enjoy DSL again, then I will go with Qaulity.net 6MBps line but if I can afford faster, I will, currently I am gaming from 4G by ooredoo which is not the best but on good days the ping goes down to 119 and up to 150 then it spikes up to 250 (2 - 5 seconds spikes) on UK servers, bad days 220 to 280 (2 - 5 seconds spikes is 300 plus) ping on UK servers.

Have you considered Zain?  Take a look at this discussion

http://community.248am.com/topic/29605-zain-4g-zain-booster/

Hope this helps. Sorry for the late reply

Sorry had to edit

To tell you the truth, the best internet provider in kuwait is Zain!

First of all, they've been quitely improved in internet as well as offers! You'll get full 500GB of internet with complete freedom on how to spend your data plan! With only 24K.D.

Plus you must pay extra 3K.D for the game booster if you want to play online games smoothly! You'll get 100-90 ping/latency.

Its really quite fair and nice! But once you've spended all of your 500GB, you must pay extra 5 K.D for more GB data! But fear not, the 500GB is a large data but it will be consumed alot faster with the person whom downloads alot of movies or stream youtube videos or download games!

But trust me you'll be fine on PS4 or PC.

Get away from Viva ! They're have limited capacity internet.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0