signel

Traffic fine

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I am an expat in Kuwait, last month I crossed the signal when the light was still yellow and within 2 seconds, it changed to red.. So the camera flashed.

I was driving my father's car. Now it says online that there's a 50 KD fine.

Can I go pay it or I have to tell him to? Also, will they hold his license or like in some cases last year.. Face deportation? I am really worried.

Hello everyone,

I am an expat in Kuwait, last month I crossed the signal when the light was still yellow and within 2 seconds, it changed to red.. So the camera flashed.

I was driving my father's car. Now it says online that there's a 50 KD fine.

Can I go pay it or I have to tell him to? Also, will they hold his license or like in some cases last year.. Face deportation? I am really worried.

pay it online, if its blocked/locked your father needs to go do it, nothing might happen or holding license/car for 1-3 months might. for future reference yellow means slow down its changing not speed up you might make it.

I have been trying since yesterday on this website portal.acs.moi.gov.kw/wps/portal but its not responsive. Using IE11.

I will try tomorrow too :( If nothing gives.. I will have to tell him! Thanks.

so if the light is yellow and you're in the middle of the intersection and it changes to red, does this violates the rule and the camera flashes?

yellow is slowdown, if u decide to cross and traffic light turns red and you're still in the intersection then you're wrong.

You cannot pay all the fines online, especially the red signal ones need approval from a manager/supervisor at the MOI. The owner of the car needs to visit the MOI in person unless you have wasta who can open the lock and then you are able to pay online...

I had the similar situation one day ago. Kindly let me know what happened, did you pay the fine online or did your father had to go in person to clear it? help will be much appreciated!