sulaiman-COOKIEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are cars so expensive IN KUWAIT

47 posts in this topic

Yeah I guess, I've deleted it from my brain though. Now, it'll either be a Tahoe Z71 (cause it's the most beautiful Tahoe) or as always.......an FJ.

So is the Tahoe Z71 better? I mean in terms of traveling cause I'll be traveling a lot, reliability, power, parts and such?

Look GoogleIt, its you car not other people's ok, so don't give two shits about what other people have to say about the car you like. I see the Fj as nicer than the tahoe because it looks more modern and more compact. I seem to relate the Tahoe to 3awazm (no offence), its a bit like how you relate the beetle to well gays or girls. But the problem with the Fj is that the design hasn't changed since 2008 and I'm sure its gonna get a facelift soo, so haram wasting money on a car if the design is gonna change in 2 years. how much do both of them cost ? maybe you can find more options.

FJ got discontinued so no face lift, it's going to be a classic just like the original FJ. I believe 2015 is last year you can buy the car.

I've asked the salesman at the dealer and he told me that it won't be discontinued here (what he meant is in this region I think) because of the huge popularity of it here so I donno, it's already discontinued in the US so let's see what'll happen.

FJ got discontinued so no face lift, it's going to be a classic just like the original FJ. I believe 2015 is last year you can buy the car.

It has only been stopped in the USA. "On 5 November 2013, Toyota USA announced the 2014 model year Trail Teams edition would be called the "Ultimate Edition" and that the 2014 model year would be the last for the FJ Cruiser in that market.[5] It will however continue to be made for sale in other markets such as Australia[6][7] and The Middle East.[8]"  i got this off wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_FJ_Cruiser 

Check mate mark :3 (don't kill my joy)

i was going to reply to this thread.... but after i read all the conversations.....

i seriously dont know what to reply!

anyway, importing cars from Europe.... try Belgium, as i know they have cheaper market

and i advice usa as well

regarding cars.... Japanese all the way.... 

cars expensive in kuwait.... hell yeah

Beetle....no comment :)

Edited by manabry44

its simple just go to one of those used car dealers and they should be able to help u

my dad did i either the person said they don't know, or wanted money.

obviously they are gonna charge you for the service...

obviously they are gonna charge you for the service...

im not wasting my money on that ... i don't poop money.

plus they don't  except 5 kd.

Edited by sulaiman-COOKIEEEEEEEEEEE

im not wasting my money on that ... i don't poop money.

plus they don't  except 5 kd.

why are you wasting our time here? you seriously wanted a place that would import your car for free?

no i want advice and thats it,i have everything covered. i just need to know is if i can reclaim the vat tax off a car and how, also, if i can get an international warranty on a car and if anyone has any tips on buying a car abroad. That was my question right from the start, but everyone was too busy either mocking the beetle .. which is still the most beautiful car hitler could have ever created or talking about what car they want to buy.