ClintEastwood

Forum is dead

20 posts in this topic

People have lives outside the digital world :)

not really since when you go out and look around everyone can't keep their eyes off their phones for a second when walking, cooking, driving and in the malls you have a family no one talking to each other even the 4 year old has a iPad.  :)

1 person likes this

that is pretty strange...

first time in my life, i have seen a person who reads and then says huh? if you dont get it you read it again man.

Edited by ClintEastwood

With new forms of communication (WhatsApp, Facebook, instagram, twitter), where content gets pushed to you, traditional forums where you have to log in to individual sites will slowly lose its significance.

This forum is still a treasure trove all all things Kuwait, and is still the best place to ask questions and get answers to your questions.

But as a general form of social interaction, not so much.

1 person likes this

With new forms of communication (WhatsApp, Facebook, instagram, twitter), where content gets pushed to you, traditional forums where you have to log in to individual sites will slowly lose its significance.

This forum is still a treasure trove all all things Kuwait, and is still the best place to ask questions and get answers to your questions.

But as a general form of social interaction, not so much.

I agree all the things you have said. :) 

that is pretty strange...

first time in my life, i have seen a person who reads and then says huh? if you dont get it you read it again man.

Yeah right after you re-read what I wrote because that one flew right over you.

1 person likes this

i re-read your reply "what's new?" and i do get it like:

(Long time no see. Where have you been. Missed chit chatting with you a lot. What's new? Everything okay? )

i re-read your reply "what's new?" and i do get it like:

(Long time no see. Where have you been. Missed chit chatting with you a lot. What's new? Everything okay? )

You should really read that as:

"So what else is new?"

Which means, he agrees with you, and it is not an earth shattering news to him.

Well since he moved out the classified section the forum has really becomes dead....though i agree with cajie this it is still a treasure of information.

the classifieds section isn't the reason this forum is dead. the classifieds section was just people selling stuff, it wasn't conversations or topics.