SonyBoy

The Gate Mall

8 posts in this topic

Today I passed by the mall and I liked it...... only to be disappointed that in some restaurants, only families are allowed, and single people like me have no place or value in that restaurant :@

That's okay though, I'm pretty confident that their arrogance will cause them to lose plenty of $$$$ (what a joke! "We serve families only! Company policy!"

Give me a break.........

(what a joke! "We serve families only! Company policy!"

They still do that in Kuwait????.

I remember back when I first came to Kuwait in 1992, some restaurants used to do this. I remember even Sultan Center (Salmiya) had a security that did not allow bachelors on certain days.

So I got married. That showed them.

1 person likes this

I remember back when I first came to Kuwait in 1992, some restaurants used to do this. I remember even Sultan Center (Salmiya) had a security that did not allow bachelors on certain days.

The Sultan Center at Salem Al-Mubarak street, right? When we were kids, my dad dropped my mom and us kids so that we could go inside and start shopping while he could park the car and join us in. My dad didn't come back for a while which got my mom worried so she sent us kids to find him. We found him at the entrance arguing with the security and they finally let him in after seeing us. 

Edited by MpJs

The Sultan Center at Salem Al-Mubarak street, right? When we were kids, my dad dropped my mom and us kids so that we could go inside and start shopping while he could park the car and join us in. My dad didn't come back for a while which got my mom worried so she sent us kids to find him. We found him at the entrance arguing with the security and they finally let him in after seeing us.

Hhhh i remember thouse days sultan center salm mubarak