Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
byro

Who wants to play Tennis

15 posts in this topic

I am looking for a tennis buddy. please let me know if someone is interested?

thanks,

Edited by byro

yes, which country? every Friday I am playing tennis at mishref park for free...6am - 8am. where are you playing Tennis here in Kuwait?

Ha i just joined this blog to find a tennis partner and this was the first post that appeared!

I would be really keen to play tennis! What is the surface in Mishref?

I'm kuwaiti but have been brought up in the UK and have just moved back. Used to play in Kuwait sports club in Kaifan back in the day but since I've moved back I haven't had a chance to find a new court of tennis partner as I've been swamped with work.

Let me know if you wana play!

Ha i just joined this blog to find a tennis partner and this was the first post that appeared!

I'm kuwaiti but have been brought up in the UK and have just moved back. Used to play in Kuwait sports club in Kaifan back in the day but since I've moved back I haven't had a chance to find a new court of tennis partner as I've been swamped with work.

Hi,

that will be so nice, if we can play. Mishref (29.271840,48.082360), here is the location, its a hard surface court but a bit rough. every friday and saturday 6am - 8am. we are there playing. at night there's no lights at the court. 

I used to play tennis before quite a long time i havent playing. Now i want to get back in this sports. 

here is my fb: byroelopez

Sounds great dude I have sent you a message on your facebook but it has gone to your "others" folder as I couldn't add you. 

Maybe we can play this thursday at 6am? As it is eid I have the day off let me know if you do too.

Y

yes, which country? every Friday I am playing tennis at mishref park for free...6am - 8am. where are you playing Tennis here in Kuwait?

What if tell you i am bangali will you play?

anyone who want to play can join! Sorry to ask that thing..im not a racist...just wanna have some fun time and enjoying game... cheers

Sounds great dude I have sent you a message on your facebook but it has gone to your "others" folder as I couldn't add you. 

Maybe we can play this thursday at 6am? As it is eid I have the day off let me know if you do too.

Y

Sorry, here Is my number we can use viber or WhatsApp....55763049

yeh sure on Thursday we can play....6 am.... cool!

There is a court in Mangaf, Open Area; opposite to Sultan Center.

Its Open, some Filipino guys practice there everyday evening.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0