Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayJohnPaul

Buying iPhone 6s from the US Apple Store?

10 posts in this topic

I'm a noob, so what's the best reliable forwarding company out there that isn't blacklisted by Apple? I plan to use this kinda service once, don't wanna get ripped off or robbed! I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section.

Thanks in advance.

who is going to rob u? aramex? dhl? I don't think they're interested in your iphone.

Unless its the Exclusive pink rose gold

1 person likes this

You misread my question, Mark. I'm talking about forwarding services like MyUS, Borderlinx, etc. Not courier services. Wish I could just use DHL or FedEx to ship my iPhone over here but unfortunately I can't since Apple doesn't ship to addresses outside the United States, I have to use a forwarding service, I'm sure y'all are aware of that.

I was talking about forwarding services as well.

Borderlinx = DHL

Shop & Ship = Aramex

Alright, so what's the best forwarding service out there to ship an iPhone? I was told to stay away from Shop & Ship/Aramex since they're slow and apparently their service sucks.

Thanks.

Shop & Ship = Slow but Cheap (slow as in you'll get your stuff with 7-10 days)

MyUS = More expensive but you get your stuff in like 4 days

These are the two best providers from all the ones I've tried. I use both of them. Shop & Ship I've been a member with since 2001 and if I had to choose just one forwarding mailbox provider I would choose them. They'll provide you with mailboxes all over the world not just the States. I've used their US, UK, Italian, German and Spanish mailboxes all without issues.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0