Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beb0o

tennis

12 posts in this topic

Hey, I play tennis about twice a week when in Kuwait. I travel a fair bit for work but am back this week if you want to play? I usually play in Kuwait club in kaifan they've got good courts and it's only 2kd an hour to rent them. Do you play much tennis? I usually play in the evenings so let me know.

Hey beebo I'm sorry dude but I'm having to travel for work again today. Won't be back till Sunday so maybe we can do it next week?

It's Okay ;).....Allah ma3ak 

Hey dude,

I am back in Kuwait but tonight is the only night I am free and would actually be really up for playing? 

Are you free at 8 to play at Kuwait Club in Kaifan.

Thanks,

Yousef

Hi Everyone,

glad i came through this topic.

Is there anyone still keen to play tennis ? iv been searching for a while to play tennis with someone

Im a beginner btw but im looking forward to play more often. i like playing tennis!

If anyone is interested please let me know 8)

Hey, I play tennis about twice a week when in Kuwait. I travel a fair bit for work but am back this week if you want to play? I usually play in Kuwait club in kaifan they've got good courts and it's only 2kd an hour to rent them. Do you play much tennis? I usually play in the evenings so let me know.

I'd love to play! Im Yousef also. Can do a steady forehand and backhand as well as a very slow lob of a serve. Anywhere sounds pretty good if we can get in. Khaifan works well for me too. Hope to hear from you or anyone else for that matter.

All the best!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0