tarooq

All EMS and USPS express mail now goes to Hateen Post office.

14 posts in this topic

Guys to help and update you and save you some headache.All EMS and USPS express mail now goes to Hateen Post office. The post office is located next to the Hatten Co-op. You will see a small EMS sign outside the building.

When you go in go left (near the stamp machine box) there is a room with some guys on the computer they will first check if your package has arrived. If it arrived he will write the date down on a paper. Give that paper to the front desk and tell them whether it's a box or envelope.

After that he will go get your package in the back. You sign a form with a copy of your civil ID. Then you take your package to customs area in the back on right side. Once clear you pay the 1kd stamp from the machine.

Much easier than traffic congested Khaifan. But remember it's for EMS or USPS mail. Normal mail still gets sent to khaifan

3 people like this

Keifan is much closer to me than Hateen. Guess I will just add EMS/USPS express to my blacklist and stick with express courier for a headache free home-delivery experience......

I really think that's a step forward! Pretty sure Mark will blog about it soon (or his personal experience) 8)

Thanks for the news tarooq.

Good, I hate the one at Kaifan, crowded area with too much traffic from Kuwait uni and shuwaikh. Hateen much quieter and closer to me (even if it wasn't, its still easy to reach without traffic).

Thanks for the heads up.

Go here first. Office to check your package if it arrived:

H93MhtZ.jpg

Then go to front desk give your tracking number and date paper. He will bring ur package. gR8d97r.jpg

Then clear it in customs:

b5CHV2S.jpg

Edited by tarooq

Hello, it's my first time ordering via USPS so I want to make sure if your tip applies to a tracking number starting with LJ? Service Type: Priority Mail International Parcel.

Some posts said it gets delivered to my home and some said Kifan.

Also the status is "in transit, arrived at USPS facility" so does this mean it's still not in Kuwait?

Appreciate any info I can get. Thanks!

Hello, it's my first time ordering via USPS so I want to make sure if your tip applies to a tracking number starting with LJ? Service Type: Priority Mail International Parcel.

Also the status is "in transit, arrived at USPS facility" so does this mean it's still not in Kuwait?

tracking will stop once it leaves the us, once it reaches kuwait and gets sorted you will get a phone call asking you to pick it up.

If its a parcel and has a tracking number then the status will be updated until ''Arrived at Kuwait international airport sorting facility' or something like that. After that there will no more tracking updates, wait 3-4 working days then go to the office in hatteen to pick up your package.

Edited by tarooq

Hello, just FYI the tracking stopped at "arrived at USPS facility" and I went to Hateen but they said it should arrive at either the airport or the post office of my area. They were right, just got it from my area post office (they called me to pick it up).

Hello, just FYI the tracking stopped at "arrived at USPS facility" and I went to Hateen but they said it should arrive at either the airport or the post office of my area. They were right, just got it from my area post office (they called me to pick it up).

Edited by Rindala

I ordered supplements from biovea.com late December of 2015 and they shipped it through UPS with a tracking number domestic to the US as it starts with no letters. When the parcel shipped abroad, there was no new tracking number and it did not have my telephone number printed on it. However, it did have my physical home address on it.

I went to UPS and asked them what happened; they replied saying that the overseas shipping was transferred over to USPS and hence I was not provided with an international tracking number--don't know if that's true--so they told me to check the MoT basement and local post office. I got a refund from biovea.com claiming that the parcel was lost after checking the MoT basement and local post office and finding no evidence of my parcel. 

Now to my twofold question: should the parcel have gone to Hateen? Is it true that if the parcel contained dietary supplements that it should first visit the MoH?

Now to my twofold question: should the parcel have gone to Hateen? Is it true that if the parcel contained dietary supplements that it should first visit the MoH?

it should have, nope, first you go open the box with the customs official, or he will ask what did you order and open the box and i dont care what it is a empty cd, a multi vitamin, a pool cue, a shoe or whatever he can send it to wtv ministry to check such item, but they usually dont, back then when it was illegal to order ejuice some of them usually let some slide for the normal non wasta people, and again its up to the guy, if you send a brick of cocaine and it reached the customs guy without it being detected by dogs or the sorts he can open it and ask what did u order and you say creatine and he will hand you the box.

Hi...my cousin pay the package in phillipines for free delivery but why they didn"t deliver to me..and they don't even call me...and the bad things they send it back to phillipines the package..now my cousin send it again to me...can u deliver it...and even i will pay when you deliver it to my home...thabks for the answer..

Can any one help me here, my sister send a parcel from China its 1 month already it is by EMS but when I went to the nearest post ofc. Here they said they cannot see the tracking number, do u have any idea where can I get my parcel?