benjijames965

Deadpool In Kuwait

8 posts in this topic

Grand Cinema's still showing it as coming soon. Though i suspect they will remove it sooner or later. I guess this is in Kuwait because I can see they are showing it in Dubai, just limiting it to 18+ age groups. I guess they don't want to get into the headache here refusing someone and making a big fuss so just ban it and let everyone else who wants to see it suffer.

I am guessing because it is R rated, they don't want the hassle of chopping up completely, or banning certain age groups which will complain. Just ban the whole thing and be done with it. Apparently it has made record sales outside.

Seeing the trailer, I had a feeling that if it did get shown here in Kuwait, it would have been chopped to shit. Might as well wait for yify

Meanwhile in Dubai it was reported that it will be screen uncut :

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/deadpool-will-screen-uncut-in-uae-cinemas-621779.html

But after some internet research I found out its already censored for the distributor. Still better deal than a ban .

Anyway if you really want to see it, its out on torrent, and the cam source is not bad.

I watched Deadpool and all I can say is yeah I wouldn't even count on it being screened here. It's banned in china too just fyi, lol 

It's rated R in the US, Full of violence and bunch of cursing and dirty jokes. Really funny though they did pretty good.