m0sal20

Fj Cruiser accessories

7 posts in this topic

Hi

Anyone know where I can source some of the following items locally?

Headlights (halo)

Side mirror

Blackout door handles

LED light bars

Side fenders

Rear door storage net

Tail light guards

Decals

Thanks in advance...

Halo headlights, LED light bars, side fenders, tail light guards, decals > zeena street

blackout door handles: they're trd models, i ordered mine online but thats before toyota kuwait got trd parts. check with them first.

side mirror, rear door storage net: toyota

yeah exactly you need to shop hop. the guy with the halo lights has them out in the display window but keep in mind zeena street stuff won't last long.

the halo lights i had my eyes on cost around 300kd online, on zeena street they sell ones for like kd45 or so. I've seen a lot of FJ's with one working halo light and the other non working and my guess is they're getting their stuff from zeena.

also most of the halo light swaps will only give you one intensity of light, so your regular beam light will power halo and high beam light will power normal light. you won't have high beam option. so if u do get from zeena make sure they have 3 levels, halo then normal beam and then high beam.

1 person likes this

Cool thanks, very useful info.  Didn't realize that that's how some of the halo units worked!   I will have a look around at Zeena and perhaps steer clear of any cheaper electronic/electrical equipment. 

You mentioned you imported the blackout handles - out of interest what were the custom duties like on these or other parts?