Mohamed.ibn

Stickers on car allowd?

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Few days before Kuwait national day I found pretty glittering Kuwait flag sticker on the market. Since most of the cars were decorated over here i thought of placing it on my car. I bought one and placed on rear glass of my car. It looks nice actually.

I want to know is it safe to roam around with flag sticker on the car?

It's not allowed and you can get your car impounded.

1 person likes this

By law no with the exception of national day stickers which represent the country/nationalism... etc. retaining them beyond the national day can risk your car being impounded like what mark said.

Don't bother comparing yourself to others, there are those who manage to get away with it by wasta or being lucky in not coming across a strict policeman yet.

1 person likes this

By law no with the exception of national day stickers which represent the country/nationalism... etc. retaining them beyond the national day can risk your car being impounded like what mark said.

Don't bother comparing yourself to others, there are those who manage to get away with it by wasta or being lucky in not coming across a strict policeman yet.

wasta isnt needed, if your kuwaiti and you talk to them they want you to you cant get away with it, but if you talk to him the wrong way he could just fine you and walk away no wasta can do you good then, and honestly calling your wasta at 2am over a sticker ?