Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ab91

Learning Spanish

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm looking forward to learn to speak Spanish with the proper accent. I was searching for months and I couldn't find any good place other than KU which I find not suitable with my timings and needs.

So if you guys can help me find a good way to learn Spanish here in Kuwait I would really appreciate it. I am also looking friendly Spanish/Mexican people living in Kuwait to be friends with since it will also help me learn, or teachers as in private sessions.

I need it for me and I'm 25 m.

Hit me up guys if you are eligible or if you can help.

Grasias!

Did you consider pimzler? Best online ever. You can find them on torrent websites. Hope I spelled it correctly though.

Did you consider pimzler? Best online ever. You can find them on torrent websites. Hope I spelled it correctly though.

Googled it and it's pimsleur. I will check it out. But I prefer one on one conversation and real life live learning.

So if anyone has more options for me or whoever knows Spanish and are willing to teach me :D I will be thankful..

Thanks a lot Angivl!

Have you ever considered AUK?

Hey SonyBoy,

I am auk graduate and my friends who took spanish courses said its not quite good and its something fixed that u have to follow and pass. I want someway flexible and random. Something not focused on writing a paper but communicating and understanding street language and basics.

Thanks,

Edited by Ab91

Try searching for blogs of Spanish people in Kuwait the best way to learn a language is to actually use it with someone native to that language. Even after learning it decently if you don't speak it on daily basis you'll forget it.

Find a Spanish wife? 😂

Hey SonyBoy,

I am auk graduate and my friends who took spanish courses said its not quite good and its something fixed that u have to follow and pass. I want someway flexible and random. Something not focused on writing a paper but communicating and understanding street language and basics.

Thanks,

Try searching for blogs of Spanish people in Kuwait the best way to learn a language is to actually use it with someone native to that language. Even after learning it decently if you don't speak it on daily basis you'll forget it.

Find a Spanish wife? 😂

Lol, yes I tried to google it and found a website but they rejected me once I signed in. :( they only allowed spanish and other foreigners living in Kuwait.

And no I am not marrying to learn spanish XD

(No wife/girlfriend, no problemo!)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0