Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
odahumanity

Moving to Kuwait -- Can I bring my Vapes?

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I know there's an active thread about Vaping in Kuwait. It's great to see that some of you are into Vaping.

I am moving to Kuwait for a while. 

I recently quit smoking cigarettes and only vape.

I have a large collection of e-cigs, vape-pens, and so on. I also have a large collection of e-juices, in various sizes, flavors, and containers.

I recently saw a post where Mark said that vapes and e-juice are legal now? 

so can I put all of that in my checked-luggage and expect it to arrive? or will they stop and confiscate my juices and e-cigs? 

my e-cigs are worth 100's of dollars each, and I have 3.

the ejuices, I have about 25 bottles I want to bring with me of various flavors I am sure I won't find in Kuwait (like Canadian Maple Syrup....)

so...

what are your thoughts? should I put it in my checked luggage or carry on?

should I print this paper out and include it with all my vaping supplies? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCnQPbTwjzP/

there's also another TWITTER post with 2 pages stating that vaping is legal. I cant find that post right now, but I plan to print it as well and include it with my vapes, just incase someone decides they think its illegal...

im not very wealthy, and I invested a lot in getting my vapes, heavily modding them, and collecting some awesome ejuices...

has anyone experienced bringing ejuices internationally? im gonna be flying from NY to Frankfrut to Kuwait.

1 person likes this

I can't really say for SURE but I would think it's legal. I personally know a guy who trades in vapes (friend of a friend), and I follow a couple pages on instagram who also do the same, and they import their stuff from the US and other countries. I don't see why they'd confiscate your vapes. Print the paper though just in case and put it in like, you won't lose anything by doing that.

That said, I'd take the important stuff (like a vape and some e-juice) on my carry on and leave the rest in the checked luggage, tho make sure if you're taking any juice that it's not over the specified amount that you can take w/ you on the plane (less than 100ml or whatever). When you put your bottles in your luggage make sure to wrap them well in a good plastic bag.

Edited by Arikado

If the customs inspector decides that the quantity you have is too big for personal use (quantity that will seem to be for commercial sale) then you can either be a customs fee by providing the invoices for all the products you have or they simply take it away from you

If the quantity looks reasonable to be for personal use then you should have no problems

This is all up to the discretion of the customs inspector, do not try to argue or push too hard

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0