Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuwait

Used XBOX One Games - Looking for FIFA 16

10 posts in this topic

New game is for around 13 KD, wondering if I can get a used one... and approx price?

I know the answer by default would be "Rihab Complex" :mrgreen:  but hopefully someone can help me out with some more info. Or if there's some delivery guy because there's not much time to head out in Ramadan.

Oooo interesting... never knew that. $30 a year and access to all those games, seriously thinking about it.

Thanks dude

On the other hand, a friend I asked the same question yesterday said "Wait for FIFA 17, out in september"...

Just wondering, anyone here in Kuwait with EA Access that works just fine? Coz the official EA Access/XBOX page only allows for a US issued credit card for purchases.

I have EA Access, didn't use a US credit card for it. I think I signed up for it though from inside the app on the xbox and not from the website.

Thanks man, I've got it now too. Although it took me a couple of days to figure out how to pay as it only accepted a US or UK based credit card (online and through the app on the xbox).

Changed location in the xbox to UK (No idea why :mrgreen:) then bought the code online from Amazon UK even though it kept saying "for UK customers only". Probably the same method for US purchase...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0