Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
razaq90

Sending Mail from Kuwait to the US

10 posts in this topic

I have searched the forums with posts related to mailing services in Kuwait however I have yet to see a post regarding sending mail from Kuwait to the US.

Has anyone used the standard government postal service to send mail to the US and confirmed that it got to the recipient? If so, which post office was used to send the mail?

Regards

I have used the standard government postal service like 5 or 6 years ago and in some cases, the package was delivered to the recipient in the USA. 

If the package is sensitive, I recommend using FedEx Express.

Walk into any money exchange, muzaini for example (or an office with a company account with couriers), you can send your stuff to the US via dhl, fedex or aramex for about 3 KD.

1 person likes this

Walk into any money exchange, muzaini for example (or an office with a company account with couriers), you can send your stuff to the US via dhl, fedex or aramex for about 3 KD.

but documents only he can't send boxes

I would suggest using TNT express they are quite cheap and their speed is DHL like

I asked all express couriers for a quote to ship a 1lb shipment to the USA and the cheapest rate I got was from FedEx. My shipment arrived to the U.S in like 3 - 4 days.

They told me they provide 20% discount if you open an account with them (FedEx) and pay by a credit card. That was a long time ago though so I hope that the offer is still valid :P

I sent my mail (it was a letter) via PostaPlus and the cheapest form of delivery was 10KD. I completely forgot that WU and Al-Muzaini offered that service. Had to get rid of the letter quick so I didn't have time to compare prices.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0